Chapter 6: Cure Him

"Dr. Quinnzel! Its been a month!" My boss told me. I knew I had been dealing with Joker for a month, I didn't need the obvious pointed out. He hasn't been giving me the slightest stuff about his life. 

"I know." I told her. Her pale face was twisted with anger. Her blue eyes were rimmed with black heavy mascara and purple eye shadow. Her hair was died blue and pink. She looked like a clown to me, to be honest.

"Then why haven't you done anything?!" She growled in my face. Her hands were placed on my desk and anger was radiating from her. Oh, hell no. This was my room. This was my life. And he was MY patient. I could take this slow or fast. It was up to me. Not her.

I stood up in my chair. I was ******. Extremely ******. I smiled sweetly at her and let out a small laugh.

"The Joker is a very complex patient. A month won't get anything out of him. I have to find out what makes him tick. And that will take time. I'm the one interviewing him, so I very much know that he hasn't made any real progress in his past history, but he has killed all his other doctors on the first day. But he hasn't killed me yet, so that is PROGRESS!" I practically shouted the last word.

"Okay. Get to your session Dr. Quinnzel." She said her anger simmering.

I walked past her purposely hitting her shoulder.

I charged into the jokers cell with a look of pure rage. I was bursting with anger. I started pacing back and force. I haven't gotten a single word from him. Not one. Sure, we talked, and laughed. But not one did he ever mention his history with me, or before me! I wanted my joker back. The one I fell in love with. The one I couldn't stop thinking about! I wanted him bad.

My eyes fell upon his. I slammed my hands on the table and stared him down. I could see he was surprised. Of course. He didn't know what was wrong. And he didn't even have guts to ask. Why would he? He was a killer. A monster. Yet, I was in love with him.

I screamed, "GAURDS!" And The joker didn't even flinch, He just smiled. He didn't know what was going to happen. The guards came charging through guns at the ready.

"Take off those chains." I said with a growl.

"But-"

"I TOLD YOU TO TAKE OFF THE CHAINS!" I said my anger getting the best of me.

The rushed past me unlocking the chains rushing back out again. My anger was boiling inside of me. I just couldn't understand. Why didn't he trust me?! I started pacing gain and heard his chair move. I didn't care. I was to angry to care.

I felt a sharp tug on my arm and I fell in the jokers arm. I gasped and held still. Its been since I had been in his arms. A long while. To say I missed it was a understatement.

"Whats wrong?" He growled in my ear. I was surprised. No one asked me that much.

"Their considering firing me for not making any progress with you."

I saw him watch my face. His anger was overwhelming. I didn't understand him. I felt his thumb rub against my cheek and I gave him that look. The look that all girls have. The look that warns their boy your better watch your step. He just smirked... Oh, hell no. Two can play this game.

I stepped back slowly, teasing him. "But it's not like you care." I said in a small voice. "You never did." I hit him where it hurts. We had been a thing. We only broke up because he didn't want to commit. Well, we weren't really a thing. Sure cute letters and all that kind of stuff. But no kisses or anything. He didn't want to be mine. So it was over. But saying he didn't care was a lie.

"I DIDN'T CARE?!" He roared as I smirked. "I ******* MURDERED FOR YOU!"

"But you couldn't commit." I said trying to keep my face strait. He froze were he was and watched me. What was he going to do?

He rushed towards me and picked me up in his arms. I crossed my legs around his waist and he pushed me against the wall. We were face to face. And I knew he only did this to show me what I felt. I knew he loved me. But he wouldn't tell me that.

It had been so long since I felt him near me. I loved him. I wanted him to pull me closer. I wanted him to love me. To really love me. To forgot about that time at the bar. To forgot about how he left me. Forever.

I wanted him to kiss me. To hold me in his arms and tell me he love's me. I wanted his everything. And I was just waiting on him. I knew he would never be my Joker exactly. Just as I wouldn't be his Harley.

"Tell them about my father." he said and I gasped. I knew exactly what he was talking about. I wrapped my arms around his neck and smiled.

"Okay. I will." I said.

He leaned down his breath fanning my checks. My heart raced with anticipation. And just before his lips met mine, the bell ran.

"I got to go."

"******* bell." He said as I giggled. I hurriedly grabbed my pen and started writing tiny note on the pad about his father. And felt him come behind me and read everything I was writing. I loud banging came from the door. I straitened up, winked at the Joker, and rushed out of the room.

Did the just happen?

****.