Chapter 5: Her mistake

I watched her. Pretty, pretty, little doll face. She has no idea what she is in for. I remembered her from so long ago. So, so, so long. I let out a tiny moan. She was wearing my color. She knew how much I loved it. Her hair was dyed black. It wasn't pretty. I could see her real hair color at the roots. Why the hell did she dye her hair blond then black? If I wasn't so crazy I would think she was insane. I let out a long drawn out laugh. It echoed off the walls.

"Whats so funny?" She whispered. 

"Oh, doll face, if you only knew." I said with a grin. The strait jacket was constricting and itchy as hell, but I laughed again. Everything was funny. The whole world was a joke. My joke. Only if she knew.

"You remember me." I saw a flash of joy flicker through her eyes. I smiled and let out a loud booming laugh. She didn't even flinch. I looked at curiously. She was very different. Less skittish.

"If I weren't so crazy I'd think your insane." I watched her sit up strait anger clear in her eyes.

"What is that supposed to mean? I know you remember me!" She said huffing.

I let out a laugh. Cat and Mouse, cat and mouse. "You, doll face, are a pretty little physic."

"I'm not crazy! I'm a doctor!" I grinned at her. So dumb. I was testing her.

"I'm going to cure you. I will have my Joker back!" She said flinging back her chair, marching out the door, slamming it.

My joker? No one, no one, owns me. How dare she say she had owned me! I just saved the ***** from her family! So ******* what if we had liked each other! It wouldn't happen again. I will get out of here. And her ass is helping me out of here.

I let out a resounding laugh. I wouldn't be in here that much longer.