Chapter 9: Dangerous Bitch

*Joker*

Stupid cell. I should be fucking out by now. But I'm not! All because of her. She is a toy, something that I can play, break, and throw away. I don't understand why the hell she can't just get me the fuck out of here. I didn't want to ask her. It's too risky, the cameras are watching our every move. Even if I didn't know it. I knew they were.

I used to love Harley. But she's not her anymore. She's different. I don't fucking like different. She used to be my slave. Doing everything for me without hesitation. She killed her own father for me. And yet. . . here we are. She had to go and get herself pregnant. And it wasn't even fucking mine!

She cheated on me. I will never understand why she did what she did. Was I boring? I growled.

"You don't want boring, huh?" I roared to the emptiness of the cell.

He was fucking boring. With his green eyes and damn smile. I wish I could take a knife and fucking tear it through his cheeks. I wanted to watch the silver blade slice through his skin slowly peeling it to reveal his white teeth. I wanted to watch the blood drip, no pour, from the threads of skin he had left. I want him dead.

I knock on the door sounded through the room and I glared at it. That better not be her. Luckily, for her, it wasn't. Frost was dressed in a guards uniform and he walked strait in and stood ridged in front of me.

"Where is she?" I growled pointing the one gun I had at him. That dipshit guard that I killed was stupid enough to think he could try to kill me with it. I killed him with his own weapon. After I had my fun of course.

"She's at home . . . With a guy." I let out a growl of pure rage. I closed my eyes, tilted my head, and clinched my jaw before looking strait again.

"I want his eyes. I want them ripped out. Put them in this box," I proceeded to take out a green box and threw it at him. "And I want you to send it to her. I want a little card and it will say, do you like them still? Do it now!"

"Boss, I need more info."

"His names is carter. She is head over heels for him. Damn black hair and green eyes. A perfect white smile. I want him dead." I growled.

"We can do that sir."

"Oh, and there's this guy. James, Kill him."

"Boss, we need more-"

"HE'S A GAURD, GO KILL HIM NOW. " I screamed my fists connecting with the wall.

Frost walked to the door calmly. I hated that. He was scared of me. Just enough. But some moments I wanted to rip his eyes out, too. Just like now.

"Why do you like her so much?" He asked me.

"Because everything she does come from within. From some dark impulse. I guess that what makes her so thrilling to watch." I paused before starting again. "So dangerous. Even perfect at times, but also so damn destructive." I finished saying with a grin pulling across my face. I let my booming laughter rattle the walls as Frost walks out.

No one was fucking steal her from me. She is mine. That damn guard will pay.

Perfect little angel of a man. Too bad for him. He's about to learn how the devil plays.

*Earlier that day outside JOKERS Cell*

Harleen Prov.

"Harleen!" I heard a voice behind me shout as I was going to walk into my session with the joker. I jumped and reached for the pepper spray that was concealed in my jeans. I let out a deep breath of relief. God damn him. He scared me.

"Babe! Don't do that to me!"

"Babe, huh?" As he wiggled his eyebrows at me.

"Mmmmhmm, two weeks of heaven earns your the nickname." I whisper into his neck.

"Damn, Harley." I heard him say in my ear as I smiled. I leaned in and kissed him. Our lips moved in sync. His finger tightened on my waist and shivers went up my back and back down as I sucked in a moan. I pulled away, too soon.

"Harley!" He groaned as he pulled me back to his lips. I kissed him quickly and ducked out of his arms. I went for the cell door and briefly glanced at the window next to it. A small smirk played on my lips.

"I have to go."

"This is not over." I heard him growl.

"It better not be." I said before going into the cell.

======================================================

Hey Guys..... So I'm thinking of a Sequel!! What do you think of this cover?

 So I'm thinking of a Sequel!! What do you think of this cover?

And while your at it! What do you think of the current one??

I would love to have books with covers like that in real life

I would love to have books with covers like that in real life.... I wonder if you can do that? If you know let me know!!!

OH! And a little sneak peak :) 

======================================================

Stay Strong,

Stay Beautiful,

Stay You!