Mission: Aftermath

A/N: I'm back!! I know I just about disappeared and I'm sorry about that! But now I'm back and will continue writing this story!!! This chapter is pretty short I haven't written in awhile so please excuse me till I get back into the swing but I will update more frequently. Hopefully, you guys haven't disappeared but I can understand if no one is reading this story anymore since I haven't updated in like a whole entire year! I can't believe I haven't updated In a year!!!

Anyway hope you guys enjoy and as usual comment, vote, and share!!

xS

--------------------

Mission: Aftermath

I climbed out of Louis' car and headed to my dorm as Dawn. Since it was parents day there wasn't a strict curfew tonight and I passed students still hanging around. I walked into the building and headed upstairs to my room. I opened the door and walked into see Sage sitting on her bed reading. "Hey," I said as I walked into the room and grabbed my bathroom things and clothes I was going to change into for the night.

"OMG, Dawn I've been waiting for you," Sage squealed as she jumped of her bed and ran over to me.

"Whoa, what's going on?" I replied even though I knew what exactly she was going to say.

"I had the most wonderfullest day ever," she replied as she grabbed my hand and pulled me to sit down on my bed.

"Really?" I replied as I at down.

"Yes," she replied as she began telling me about what happened with Harry. I smiled and squealed at all the right places as she filled me in on everything. What I really wanted to do was grab her and kiss her but I couldn't do that as Dawn. After she was done with her story and I told her about my day with my family and then said I wanted to wash up and go to sleep because I was so tired.

"Okay," she replied as she headed to her bed smiling.

Days passed as we continued to attend classes and Sage continued to talk about Harry. She texted him everyday and I texted back on my Harry phone. But I refused to answer calls since I couldn't really talk to her as Harry when I was with her most of the time as Dawn. "Do you think he doesn't really love me?" Sage asked one day as she looked up form her notebook.

"What do you mean?" I asked as I turned to face her. Sage was sprawled on her bed doing her math homework while I was lying on me bed reading for English.

"He never calls and sends quick short replies for my text messages. Do you think he's over me and I was just another girl?" She asked.

"No way, he's just probably really busy you know being famous don't worry he will call one of these days," I replied as I told myself I should sneak out to Louis' room and give her a call one day.

Sage went back to her homework and I stared at her and really wished I could pull her into a hug and comfort her and tell her I only loved her and she wasn't any other girl to me but I couldn't. I sighed and placed my book on my nightstand and said, "I'm going to bed."

"Okay goodnight," Sage replied as I snuggled into my covers and wished this mission would end soon so I could stop pretending to be Dawn and be with Sage.

---

I woke up to a crash and I rubbed my eyes. It was still dark in the room but I could make out my clock which read 4am. It was still really early and what was that crash I wondered. I heard scuffling and turned around and say that Sage's bed was empty. The window was wide open and a figure in all black was pulling Sage as he was attempting to step through the window. Sage was kicking and now I could see that was what had caused her side table lamp to crash and make the loud noise that had woken me. I stared in shock as the guy pulled Sage again and she fought back. Her hands were tied and she had something in her mouth so she couldn't scream. She saw me and I could see terror in her eyes.