Mission: Hanging out

Hey Lovelies,

Long time no talk!! You know how crazy school gets but anyway here is the next chapter! I am so excited my birthday is tomorrow 12/11!!!! Is anybody else's birthday this month? I know Louis' is!

I love december and its not just because of my birthday, just this time of the year is so festive and fun. Anyway enjoy the chapter and as usual comment, vote and fan!!!

xoxo,

S

Chapter 8- Mission: Hanging out

Harry

I finished my reading for English class and placed the book on my nightstand and stretched. I was wearing red pajama bottoms and a long baggy tee. I usually slept naked but I couldn’t do that here with Sage in the bed next to me. I turned to see Sage intently writing in her notebook. She looked up and saw me looking and smiled and said, “I can’t believe we got HW the first day.”

“Yeah,” I replied returning her smile. She finished whatever she was writing and slid of her bed and went to her desk and placed the book in her bag. She was wearing pajama shorts which showed off her long lean legs. Her pajama top moved up revealing a strip of her waist as she tied her long dark brown hair into a ponytail. I felt myself feeling attracted to her and I quickly looked away before she noticed I was staring.

“Want to play cards?” she asked as she jumped on the end of my bed with a deck of cards in her hands. Her brown eyes sparkled as she crossed her legs pretzel style and made herself comfy on my bed.

“Um okay,” I replied as she began dealing the cards and we were in the middle of an intense game of Spit when there was a knock on our door. “I’ll get it,” I said getting of my bed. I walked over to the door and opened it to see Brooke standing there. Her cheeks were flushed and she looked really happy. “Hey Brooke,” I greeted her.

“Hey Dawn, just checking you guys in your rooms, its past curfew,” she replied.

“Yeah, we both are here,” I replied opening the door wider so she could see Sage who waved from my bed.

“Oh right, see you tomorrow,” she said as she headed to the room next door.

I went back to my bed and we continued our game. “I win,” Sage exclaimed as she slammed her hand down on the ghost pile.

“You’re good,” I replied as I gathered the cards.

“Thanks, I’ve got plenty of practice though,” she said as she took the deck of cards from me.

“What do you mean practice?”

“Ever since I was little whenever I hang out with my dad we played board games or cards so I’m pretty much an expert in every game there is.”

“Really; every game? That sounds like a challenge; I will beat you in some game.”

“We’ll see,” Sage replied smiling.

“What does your dad do?”

“He does something with computers and countries can’t really explain it though.”

“Okay.”

“Yeah, I rarely see him though usually just at home by myself since he’s always traveling.”

“What about your mom?”

“She passed away when I was little.”

“Oh I’m sorry; I can’t imagine not having my mom.”

“Well I’m used to it, and my dad’s awesome when he’s around, your dad seems nice too.”

“My dad?”