Mission: Unexpected

Hey Lovelies,

OmG the album take me home is out!!! What's your favorite songs? mine is heart attack, no one compares, kiss you, last first kiss, back for you, i would...basically the whole album!! =]

Here's the next chapter hope you enjoy!!!

BTW i dedicate this chapter to Brooke who is Brooke in this story! Hope you like it Brooke!

Comment, Vote, and Share

xo, S

Mission: Unexpected

Louis

"I win again!" I exclaimed jumping up and down.

"Whatever it wasn't fair, you play this all day!" Brooke replied smiling as she placed the controller down in front of her.

"Don't be a sore loser, Brooke," I replied laughing as I leaned towards the bag of chips on Niall's lap. "There's none left?" I asked Niall when I pulled my hand out of the bag.

"What? I was hungry, and they ate too," Niall replied pointing at the rest of the boys.

"How was your first day?" I asked the guys as I went to the kitchen to find some tea.

"Good," Liam said as Brooke's phone rang.

I made tea for all of us as Brooke answered her phone. She hung up a few minutes later and said "I need to head back to Blackwell House someone needs me."

"Aw I made tea for all of us!" I said

"Next time," Brooke said standing up and stuffing her phone in her pocket. "Are you coming, Dawn?" she added.

"Um.." Dawn/Harry said as he looked like a deer in headlights.

"Let her drink some of my special Yorkshire tea and then come," I said.

"I also needed to ask you about our HW," Liam added looking at Dawn.

"I'll stay and try some of Louis' tea and help Liam with his HW," Dawn replied

"Okay, cool, see you later," Brooke said as she hugged all of us bye.

After she left Niall got up to go through my fridge and Harry pulled his legs up and placed them on his spot. "My feet are killing me!" he said pulled of the wig and letting his real hair breathe.

"Your legs are so smooth man like a girls," Zayn commented.

"Duh! I'm supposed to be a girl, were you checking out my legs?" Harry asked smirking at Zayn.

"No you placed them directly in front of me," Zayn replied laughing as he pushed his legs of the sofa.

"So what's going on guys? I feel so out of the loop! And when can I stop being a girl?" Harry asked as he shoved Zayn back and then placed his feet on him.

"Well Sage should have at least one class with all of us," Liam said as he took the cup of tea I was handing him.

"Yeah, I have three with her and Liam your with us in English," Harry said before taking a sip of the tea.

"Yeah, so we all will try to become friends with her, and try to never leave her alone," Liam said.

"Isn't she alone now?" I said looking at Harry.

"Yeah, well I couldn't bring her to this meeting could I? And its only for a couple of hours," Harry replied.

"I guess that's okay, and Paul is the one who told us we should meet up," Zayn said.