chapter six

One week later

"Jimin" I heard someone call my name as I walked home after school. It was Yoongi. We haven't talked in a week and now he decides to talk to me, no.

"Hey"

What are you doing? I asked myself

"How are you" he asked

"Good"

"Is your mother back"

" Yes she came back yesterday" i said "but Bryce went to live with my Aunt Jackie for his own safety, but I'm stuck here with her she's worse he hits me every time I say something she doesn't like or every time I do something with out her permission" I said

"Seriously" he said stopping me

"Yes" I said and then continued to walk irritated with him just now being interested.

"Jimin that's not safe" he said stopping this time I stayed stopped.

"I know that. I have nowhere to go and I can't do anything about it" I said " why are you interested in it now you weren't three days ago why now? " I asked then he looked at the ground.

"I'm sorry I was protecting you"

"How is hurting me protecting me" i yelled.

"Kyle wouldn't beat you or your friends up if I stayed with him and stayed away from you" he said

"Why would you have to stay away from me it's not like you like me or something" I said and he just stared at me
"Right?" I asked

"Yeah right I mean it's not like I can like you or something ha" he said. He looked like he was hurt or something."Yeah that would be bad" he said then left. Does he like me? Why didn't he tell me? Then we can talk about it.

"Wait do you wanna come over" I asked jogging to him

"But, your mother"

"She's at work till 5" I told him.

"Ok" he said and we went to my house.

We sat on my bed in silence.

"I'm missed you" he said

"I missed you too Yoongi"
He smiled he was glad I missed him.

"I'm glad we are talking" he said

"Me too"

We set in silence again this time for a long time. I looked at him and he was looking at the ground.

"What are you thinking about right now?" I asked

Then he kissed me.

"I like you, sunshine" he said after he pulled away.

I just started at him. He looked confused because of the expression on my face. I couldn't explain it I was happy but  scared. I was scared that Kyle would find out and beat me up really bad but I was happy because...

"You just stole my first kiss" I told him to clear up my facial expression " I'm scared of Kyle finding out and beatinh me up" then I looked at the ground.

"I won't let him hurt you anymore, sunshine" Yoongi told me hugging me from behind " I promise

"Jimin" my mother yelled from the front room just walking in the door.

"Shit" I said jumping off of the bed. I forgot about my mom, me and Yoongi were sleeping in bed when I heard her. "Yoongi you have to go out of the window I can't be caught with you here" I told him as he got up and put on his shoes.

"See you are school tomorrow sunshine" he said then I pecked his lips and said "I hope" he ran and I closed my window then layed down in bed right before my mother walked in.

*School the next day*

I was walking down the hall with my sunshades on so people don't see my black eye. I was at my locker and Yoongi came up to me. He was walking with Kyle. He was mad that Yoongi came to me and he gave me a dirty looks.

"Sorry about yesterday" I said

"Oh I'm sorry I kis-"

"No, about you being rushed out, not the kisses I liked those" I said smiling

"Meet me in the bathroom in 5 minutes, okay"

"Alright"

Then I went to my favorite place the bench out side of the courtyard.

*Five minutes later*
(In the bathroom)

"Why did yo-yo" I was cut off by Yoongi kissing me passionately.

" What if someone walks in" I said pulling away.

But it was no use he just grabbed me and pulled me into a stall and continued to kiss me until the first bell rang warning us we had five minutes til class started. We parted and went to class. First I walked out of the bathroom then Yoongi did so no one got suspicious of us. In class we keep looking at each other.

//Jin//

"I saw the most gorgeous guy today I think his name was Namjoon" Jin said talking to his friend Jhope.

"Oh that's great"

"Yeah and he's a new student I think he has a brother named Taehyung or something like that"

"Wow interesting"

"I'm going to talk to him at lunch"

"Oh I'm sorry bud better luck next time"

"Jhope"

"That's dope"

"Jhope" I yelled hitting his head

"Aye, what was that for"

"Your not listening to me"

"Dude I'm sorry but look at her isn't she gorgeous" he said looking at Lilith

"You should talk to her" I advised him and he did when I was talking to him.

"Jhope what the-" i was interrupted when Namjoon set next to me.

"Hey, Jin right" Namjoon asked

"Yeah I'm Jin, worldwide handsome" I blurted "oh my gosh I'm sorry"

"Don't be, worldwide handsome" he said

"Ok"

"Hey Jin I'm going to this party later do you wanna come with me like as my date"

"Yeah... I mean yeah, sure, why not" I said trying to be cool.

"Ok see you there Jin" he said and got up

"I love when you say my name" I mumbled hoping Namjoon didn't hear it but he did and bent down in my ear and whispered

"Jin".