chapter nine

*one week later*

I've been living with yoongi for a week now and we have a routine. We come home for school and watch TV, after a hour or two I make dinner, because Yoongi can't cook, then we eat. After we eat he takes a shower then I take a shower then we do our home work, then it's normally pretty late so we go up to our room and lay in bed and cuddle and kiss then we fall asleep. We wake up in the morning and I make breakfast and we eat then walk to school together. But this morning it was different.

"Good morning sunshine" Yoongi said while he walked in to the kitchen and hugged me from behind.

"Good morning suga" I said pecking is lips. Then there was a knock on the door. I went to answer it and it was the police.

"Can I help you" I asked the police man

"Are you Park Jimin"

"Yes sir, what do you need"

"You have to return back to your house with your mother because your under age"

"He's seventeen it's only a few months" Yoongi said

"His mother is reporting him as a runaway" he said "so you have to return home or go to juvie"

I looked at Yoongi. "Can I say bye"

"Yes I'll be in the car when your ready" said the police man

"Jimin you can't go back to her"

"I have to suga I'll be eighteen in a few months then we can live together again okay" I said

He kissed for a little then I left.

*At the house*

"Jimin now you come back you piece of shit don't ever leave again or I will kill you" she said as soon as the police man left.

"I'm having a friend over later" I said bluntly

"No your not" she said

"Listen to me I've had to deal with you for years and I'm sick of it if I don't get to have my boyfriend over I will report the abuse" I told with a mad look on my face

"Fine" she said defeated

*Later*

"Jimin" I heard Yoongi say walking into my room. I hugged and kissed him. Then my mother  came in.

"You are the one who sent me away, you piece of shit get out of my house" my mother yelled

"Don't talk to him like that" I told he and locked my bedroom door.
"Sorry for that but what does she mean suga" I asked

"I told my parents I wanted to see you and apparently they owned you mother's company and my parents had her leave town for a business meeting" he said "sorry I didn't want to tell you and you hate me"

I hugged him. "Thank you suga"

//Jhope//

Today me and Lilith went on our second date, our first date was after the party.

*Flashback*

"Me and Lilith came to the party together and I think I'm going to ask her out" I told Jin

"Then do it dude be a man" he said laughing

"I will"

"Ok do it now"

"Okay I will"

I want over to Lilith.

"Hey Lilly" I said "will you go on a date with me"

"Yeah when" she asked "what about now" she asked another question

"Ok, let's go"
---
After we ate at McDonalds and went to the park, I walked her home.

"Here we are at my door step me about to go in" she said "well go-" I kissed her and she kissed back. After a minute or so she pulled away and went in side. I walked home happy.

*End*

"Hey beautiful" I said

"Hi Jhope" she said then she pecked me on the lips." Let's go"

We are going to see a movie at the movie theater. Instead of watching the movie we made out then the movie was over and we had to leave. I walked her home and her dad was waiting for her. So she stopped me a few houses away. She wasn't ready for me to meet her dad but he knew we were dating.

//End//

"What are you doing" my mother asked me.

"I'm laying on my bed" I answered

"Jimin you have to do the dishes" she told me and I said no that I was busy. So she came in and hit me. I got up and did the dishes. After I was done she catch me off guard and the abuse started again.

"Stop" I screamed in pain and she hit harder. After she stopped for a while and went to her room I called my Aunt Jackie to talk to Bryce because I missed him and was lying on the floor in pain and need him to tell me he's ok so I can be.

*On the phone*

Bryce: hey Jimmie are you ok

Jimin: yes, Bryce just the normal

Bryce: I thought she didn't hit you any more

Jimin: well now she does are you ok

Bryce: yeah I'll call you back

*End of call*

A little while later there was a knock on the door and my mother answered it. The police again.

"can I help you sir" my mother asked the man in uniform at our door.

"Ma'am your under arrest for child abuse"

"What I don't abuse my child" she said looking at me

"No but you did your youngest" he said and I got up and yelled at her.
"YOU LIAR YOU JUST ABUSED ME AND THEN LEFT LIKE NOTHING HAPPENED"

"Jimin" Yoongi said from out side the house and I ran to him and hugged him tightly. My mother was put in the police car and the officer came to talk to me.

"Mr. Park since your under age you have to be put in foster care until your eighteen" he said

"No please can't he live with me" Yoongi asked

"Sorry he can for tonight while we find you a foster family bit tomorrow he has to leave you"

"Ok thank you sir" I said and dragged Yoongi away.

––—

"Jimin you'll be leaving me" he said sad as he set on his bed. I set next to him

"Don't be sad it's only three months then I'll be back" I told him "that's enough time to get a job and save up to come back and I should have extra to treat you to dinner" I said the I kissed him. The kiss got deeper as he climbed on top of me and I started taking my shirt off.

"Jimin?" He asked

"I'm ready" I told him