chapter eighteen

I woke up in a hospital room. I was surrounded by my brother, my aunt Jackie, and my friends; Namjoon, Jin, Hoseok, Jungkook, and Tae. But where was Suga.

"W-w-where i-is sug-ga" I studdered. It was really hard to talk.

"Jimmie, your awake, finally, Jackie what's wrong with his speech" Bryce asked my Aunt.

"The doc. Said be would studdered a little, just for a while, it's something to do with his brain still trying to function properly" he explained "we're glad your awake baby, he's in his own room"

"W-when can I s-see him" I asked

"When your better, but um, jiminie, he is in a comma" Kookie told me

I started to cry. It was my fault why didn't I just wait for him and be late for stupid school. Damnit.

"Hey, calm down Bryce go get the doctor, tell him Jimin  is awake" my aunt told my brother "hey Jimin, Suga is okay, he is stable, he will be fine, I know you love him, we all do, but he's okay" he confirmed

"Yeah, you can still talk to him, every day, the doctor said it will help him wake up to hear farmilar voices" Namjoon told me.

Then the doctor came in to do a check up.

-Suga's Head-

"Jimin, chimchim, where are you" I yelled crying, I was stuck in a dark room. It was pitch black, and every now and then I hear someone speak like my friends or Jackie, sometimes Bryce, but no, Jimin.

The room was scary. And it is dark for about 10 minutes then is lit on fire. I've had a dream like this.

I can't move or I'll burn. But sometimes I have to move to avoid falling pieces of the ceiling.

I had this dream before I met Jimin, and when something is going to or has happened to Jimin, so what happened.

-End-

"Well he seems fine, just make sure he doesn't use his feet, or talk to much right now" the doctor excalmed "he is fragile"

"When does he get to see Suga" Jackie asked

"Oh about that I need to talk with you" the doctor pulled Jackie out of the room.

I could see she was crying.

"Wh-what is wrong with Y-Y-Yoongi"

Warning this contains suicidal stuff.

It's been about 6 months and Suga is still in a coma. He is stable but the doctor told my aunt that there is a slim chance he will wake up. I am finishing school online.

I live with my aunt now. I don't talk to Kookie and Tae much. I really hate Ryan and Kyle they went to jail for kidnapping.

I always stay in my room and I don't leave. I can't leave I don't have the strength with out Yoongi. He saved me and now I'm broken and dead inside. I don't eat right. I'm never hungry. I haven't sleep more than 3 hours a night. I lay in bed in my pajamas all day. I have no point in living. Why did this have to happen? Why did he have to fall in love with me? I feel like it's my fault. If I would have never talked to him after he said I wasn't worth it he wouldn't be a vegetable now. He wouldn't be laying there not moving like a fucking log. I'm so stupid. Why the fuck did he break up with Kyle? Why couldn't he just stay and be contious? Why did I have to get involved? Why did I have to ruin his life? I'm stupid and don't diserve to live anymore.

I took a blade to the bathroom and set on the toilet. Aunt Jackie and Bryce were checking on Yoongi and I was alone.

I decided to take a bath. I ran the water and got in. Fully dressed.

I took the blade in my hand and looked at my wrist.

One cut.

Two.

Three.

The blood ran from the tub to the floor.

I was feeling sleepy. I layed my head back and closed my eyes. I saw Yoongi. I ran towards him.