chapter fifteen

Its been 3 months and nothing has changed. Im happy with Yoongi and hes happy with me. I think. I just hope that he doesn't get tired of me. My parents did.

//Yoongi//

I'm getting tired of Jimin. Well not him in general, I love that boy. It's just he gets weird around me sometimes. It is cute and adorable, but this is really awkward and weird. I was talking to Jungkook and he told me Jimin thinks I'm getting tired of him. I couldn't be tired of Jimin. He's... well he's Jimin. Well anyways I planning a special night tonight. Because its our anniversary. 5 months of us being together. At school they call us Yoonmin. I like it. Well tonight is going to be special. I have a big plan. Just because I love Jimin.

//Tae//

"What do you mean he kissed you" Jungkook yelled after I finally told him. "When"

Its been three months since Steven kissed me and I was scared to tell kookie.

"Kookie can you calm down" I asked him

"Taehyung when did Steven kiss you" he asked again.

He hasn't used my name in 2 months and the last time he did is was because I said that a guy on the streets looked cute. He is jealous or mad maybe both.

"The night I got drunk" I said

"Did you kiss back"

"No"

"Okay I have to go"

"Where kookie"

"To Steven"

"No no you can't I already took care of it" I said pulling his arm
"Plus I want to spend time with you"

"Okay but I will have to talk to him sometime" jungkook gave in and set on the couch. I climbed on top of him. I kissed his lips.
He grabbed my waist and I put my hands in is hair.

"I love you" I told him breaking the kiss

"I love you too, Tae" he said back to me.

//Tae//

Me and kookie kissed. Then in the matter of seconds my shirt was off and he was pulling his off. Skin against skin we kissed.

He then moved his attention to my neck. Licking it. He bit it making red and purple marks.

I let out a little moan as he continued to bit my neck.
My moans turned him on even more then we was.

"Kookie~" I moan and moved against his member making him moan.

He picked me up and carried me to my bed.

He climbed on top of me. He was straddling over me. He kissed my forhead then my cheek and my jaw line, my neck then he made his way down to the tent in my pants. He left a trail of kisses all the way down my body.

He looked at my member. Then he palmed it.

"Kookie~"

He took off my jeans and my boxers were left. He caressed my member through my boxer.

Then he took off my boxers. He touched my member.

He moved his hand up and down slowly.

He licked the tip of my member. Then he put my member in his mouth and sucked it.

I moaned a lot and he made slurping noises.

He moved his mouth up and down it quickly. It made me moan alot more.

"Kookie~ slow down im going to ahh~ c-cum" I warned him

"Its okay baby let it out, I wanna taste you" he told me and I listened.

Then my cum was all over his mouth. He cleaned his self up and layed next to me.

"That was- wow" I was speechless "kookie"

"Yes baby"

"Thank you"

Me and Yoongi are going out tonight. We haven't done that in a month. It's our 5 month anniversary. I love him he's actually super romantic and corny.

We went to a fancy restaurant and then to the movies. We watched my favorite movie. Beauty and the Beast.

After the movie we were suppose to go back home but didn't.

"Where are we going" I asked Yoongi whispered just smiled and answerd with "the park baby"

I was confused.

When we got to the park there was a carage and a horse. A man was waiting for us to get in so he can steer the horse.

"The carriage awaits" he told me helping me in.

"This is amazing" I smiled

After we rode around for a while we stopped and the park. I got out and we ran around in the park for what seemed like forever.

I loved tonight it was amazing. The best anyone has ever done.

"Are you ready to go sunshine" Yoongi asked me

"Yeah suga let's go home"

We were walking home. Then I heard something. I turned around.

A boy was running up to Yoongi.

"Yoongi, Yoongi baby, I'm back, you see I'm back" he was hollering running down the street.

"Who the fuck are you" I asked the boy standing in front of me and Yoongi

"Yoongi I'm back, and I missed you" the boy said ignoring me

Yoongi just stood there with wide eyes.

"Suga, who is this" I asked him

Then the boy looked down at mine and Yoongi's hands together. Our fingers intertwined.

"Why are you holding my boyfriend's hand" the boy stared at me.

Yoongi was just as shocked as I was. Then we both yelled the same thing.
"BOYFRIEND"