chapter twelve

//Jungkook//

Yoongi and Jimin are here. I wonder why Jimin hasn't been at school for a while. Was he sick. Out of town. I don't know but it's bothering me that now he shows up.

"Hey look it's Jimin and Yoongi" Tae said looking at them.

"Looks like it is" I said eating.

After we ate Jimin and Yoongi were holding hand walking out of the restaurant. So me and Tae walked out too.

"Hey Jimin" Tae said jogging towards him.

"Hey V what's up" he asked

"We saw you guys in the restaurant" I told him

"Oh were you guys on a date" Yoongi asked

"Yeah and, you guys" V asked

"A birthday dinner" Jimin said

"Oh happy birthday, Jimin?" V asked

"Yeah thanks" jimin said smiling

"I haven't seen you in school" I said

"Yeah sorry I had something come up" Jimin told me

"Was it a bad thing" I asked Jimin

"We have to go we have plans" Yoongi said and him and Jimin left.

//Jimin//

"Was it something bad" Jungkook asked me. I got a worried face. I didn't want them to know about what happened to me in my past. And apparently suga noticed it.

"We have to go we have plans" suga said as he pulled me away.

"Thank you suga" I thanked him

"No problem" he said

"I just don't what every one to know y'know what I mean"

"Yes sunshine I know what you mean" he said kissing my cheek" let's go back home and watch a movie or two"

We walked in to the house and heard a woman's voice.

"Honey your home where were you I missed you" a woman said

Me and Yoongi looked at each other with worried expressions

"Yoongi is that you honey, your father is still overseas I came home early" Yoongi mother said

Me and still in shook. We started at each other.

"Min Yoongi who's this" she said

"Oh this is Jimin my friend, do you mind if we go to my room and study for a test" Yoongi asked his mother

"Yeah baby his he staying for dinner"

"We don't know yet" he hollered running up the stairs.

XXXXXXXXXXX

//Jin//

"Hello Mrs. Kim is namjoon up stairs.

"Yes sweetheart will you tell him I'm leaving for work and I won't be back until next week" she told me.

"I will" he hugged me and then left.

I walked upstairs to Namjoon's room and knocked on the door.

"Joonie can I come in"
He didn't answer. So I knocked again. This time louder just in case he was asleep.
"Yeah come in" I heard a faint voice tell me.

I walked in and set on his bed waiting for him.
"Your mom won't be back from work until next week" I said to the air and hoped namjoon heard me.

"Okay thanks for telling me" namjoon said walking out of the bathroom with only a towel around his waist and he is still wet. His hair dripping with water and it made him look hot.
"Damnit" I mumbled hiding my boner with my hands.

He dried off and went to the bathroom to put some clothes on he came out dressed and had damp hair.

"Woah baby you that happy to see me" he said and I felt my face getting hotter.

"Umm...well...I" I couldn't say anything.

"Baby it's okay I like it" he said climbing on top of me and kissing my cheeks. Then he kissed and licked my neck making me moan.

"Why did you call me just a friend" I asked Yoongi as we set on him bed.

"My parents don't know I'm gay" Yoongi told me.

"Why don't you tell them" I asked

"Because they aren't accepting"

"Yoongi" I said as I grabbed his hand and looked him in the eyes when his mother came in the door and froze at the sight of me and Yoongi about to kiss

"Yoongi?" His mother questioned

"Oh mom Jimin was blowing an eye lashes out of my eye" he lied

"Holding hands" she asked

"We were playing a game" he said

"Oh well I was just telling you your father will be home in a couple of days" she said then walked out.

"This isn't a game to me Yoongi" I told him

"It isn't to me either" he said

"Well I have to go" I said and walked out of the room.

"Leaving all ready" Yoongi's mom asked me

"Yeah my aunt needs me home" I lied and left.

//Jin//

Namjoon was marking me his by giving me love marks. Then he felt the boner.

He took off my shirt and started to kiss me on the chest. Then he took off his shirt. That turned me on even more. Soon he was taking off my pants. Then he took off my boxers.

He looked at it. "Are you ready" he asked

"Yes" I said

He started to touch it. I bit my lip to stop the moaning. He caressed my member. Then he licked the tip of it.

He started to massage it. Grabbing it and moving his hand up and down slowly. Then faster. And slow again.

"Joonie~"I moaned not being able to hold it in. Then he stuck it in his mouth. And it felt good. Soon the room was filled with the sound of moaning slurping and sucking.

"Fuck~" I moaned. "Joonie~ I'm going to cum"

"You taste good baby" namjoon told me as he took is mouth off my member.

Then he layed next to me and held me.

"I love you" he whispered

"I love you too joonie" I said.