chapter thirteen

"Are you okay, Jimin" aunt Jackie asked me as I fell on the couch

"Yoongi doesn't take me serious"

"Are you sure" she asked with a questionable expression

"Yeah I'm sure he won't tell his parents that we are together and that he's gay he had Kyle as a boyfriend for like two years, and they just didn't know"

"Jimmie I think Yoongi is scared that his parents won't be proud of him if he wasn't straight" Bryce said running to me "I just called him he's bored and I told him to come over"

"Why" I asked

"Because I miss him alot" he said "I haven't seen him since we were..."

"I know Bryce I'm sorry I guess he can come over" I said interrupting him.

There was a knock on the door and I went to answer it but Bryce beat me there.

"Yoongi, your here" he said

"Yep I'm here" Yoongi told him as they hugged. They get along very well.

"Let me put a movie on do u like the notebook it's my favorite movie" Bryce said leaving me and Yoongi there to talk.

"I'm scared to lose you Jimin" Yoongi said as he shut the front door

"I'm scared to lose you suga but why won't you tell your parents"

"Because they will hate you for me dating you" he said and looked at the ground "you don't deserve to be hated"

"As long as you dont hate me I'm okay" I said lifting up his head

"You promise" he asked

"Yeah I promise" I told him. Then we hugged.

"Hurry the movies starting" Bryce said from the living room.

//Jungkook//

I was sitting on my bed waiting for tae to call. He said he would call after he got home from school. He is doing and after school club but he won't tell me which one.

My phone rang and it was Tae.

*Phone Call*

Tae- hey kookie

Jungkook- hi Tae how was the club

Tae- it was fun I guess

Jungkook- wanna come over

Tae- can't I have plans with the club members

Jungkook- again this is the third time. Why won't you tell me what club your in?

Tae- calm down kookie, it not that big of a deal it's just me and the club okay

Jungkook- can you tell me who's in the club or at least one person

Tae- Stevens in the club

Jungkook- wait Steven has a crush on you and your hanging out with him, Tae can't you just skip this one time and hang out with me I miss you.

"Yeah Steve I'm coming just give me a minute"
"Come on taetae we don't have all night" I heard from the other side of the call

Jungkook- taetae really

Tae- yeah well I have to go bye bye kookie

//Tae//

"I think kookie is mad at me" I said to Steven. Steven and I are hanging out after drama club. I don't want to tell kookie about it because he might think it's funny. We are meeting the rest of the club at the movies.