Love, Simon

So, I know this isn't really a chapter that's like a "problem" but I want to share something.

I just recently saw "Love, Simon" and holy fuck was it wonderful. I was trying not to cry because I was with my parent and it was really moving, and in the end, just a overall great film.

But it got me thinking. Where's Bi? Pan? Ace? Trans? LESBIAN? Some times these people need light. Most people say "it's ok to accept gay people. Men who like men are just the same as you and me " but sometimes, those people are not told to accept other people.
But now Leah on the off beat is out and I'm already out and I'm in love with it.

But that's not the point of this chapter, I just wanted to say that. The real point is-

Everyone deserves their own coming out. Everyone deserves to come out. Everyone deserves to be accepted. No matter who you are in the LGBTQ+ community I️, and many other people will love and accept you.

And even if it's not your sexuality your scared about coming out with. If it's a deep secret, don't feel afraid to speak out. Everyone deserves to be accepted, and I'm afraid to say that is something our society just won't accept.

But find someone. Find your friends, find your family, find someone who you will trust.

You deserve to come out. And don't let anyone tell you otherwise. You deserve to be accepted no matter who you are in the community.

And you deserve love. Everyone deserves love. Even if your a-sexual or a-romantic. You deserve that live that you get from friends or family.

Again, I would really recommend this movie, and yeah. It's really good. And what I said is true.

You deserve to come out
You deserve to be accepted
And you deserve love.

Don't let anyone tell you otherwise. Keep these three things in mind. Ok? Ok.

-Love, Sera.