COVID-19/2020 presidential election update.

Also, i just wanted to say that i am upset that Bernie has dropped out of the race. While i guess some debate he's just changing his direction trying to fight COVID-19. Either way, it's safe to say he will sadly not be the dem nominee. Which is upsetting to me. Especially when Bernie gave up his own campaign to save the lives of other Americans while Trump believes that "lower number of confirmed cases=high re election chances." Hes literally putting his own political gain over the health of Americans, there's not even enough tests. So testing is prioritized.

Let me tell you something, my family has personally been affected by the virus. And i mean it. My mom got it, and came back with a positive test. We've been in quarantine with her for awhile so we already assumed we had it. My dad and i both got sick days later. But never got tested because of prioritized testing. All we got were negative strep and flu tests, and this wasn't a cold. (Now don't go pitying us in the comments were fine now😂)

But i will just say, for me it wasn't bad. I'm a healthy teenager, and it was a fever for two days, cold symptoms and i was good and done within a week. And my parents are better now too, and they are well in their late 50's, with my mom having an auto immune disorder (makes her immune system incredibly worse) and my dad has diabetes. And they turned out fine. But i know others have been so fortunate. so I'm saying this to say, if your worried if you or a loved one has been diagnosed with COVID 19, don't fret. From what i witnessed, it was just a really bad cold that lasted for three weeks. It's not as bad as it seems. For older people or those with asthma or smoking issues are at higher risk of death due to the virus affecting respiratory system.

But for real, please take care of your health and think of others. Stop to think before you go out to the store without gloves or masks to buy that last pack of toilet paper. And if you think your sick, stay inside . Don't even leave your house. Please be cautious of others and your own health.

Now onto the presidential election part.

For all of those who are old enough to vote and are democratic, or at least vote mostly democratic. I want you to remember this phrase. VOTE BLUE NO MATTER WHO. This is so important. Last election people didn't care about the party, they wanted Bernie. And since he wasn't the nominee, they voted for trump instead of another fellow dem. And look where that brought us. I personally am too young to vote, but if I was of age I would vote for Biden even though I wanted Bernie because, again, vote blue no matter who.

This is my whole opinion. And you can disagree. I know Trump and Biden is kind of a toss up for which one is worse. But we can't have Trump I'm office anymore.

But other than that, stay safe and isolated my little gay butterflies😊❤️