⁞ ✿ page five ✿ ⁞

I want you
I secretly think about you all day
I wanna walk with you
On our love line
With our hands held
Tell me you feel the same way
With you,
I'm loving loving loving loving
Loving that love line

——

Yet another letter... I sighed as I picked it up from my locker. Ever since the start of school, I've been getting gifts and letters from the same person everyday.

As weird as it is, the others speculated that the letters were coming from a secret admirer, to which I'd mostly reject to, since that is quite impossible.

Day by day, I'll get it from the locker with no clue of who it is and how he even does this.

I should really change my lock. I muttered.

I'm very much motivated to find out who's been behind all these, and his motive on why he has been sending nonsense things without revealing his identity.

All I'm certain is that he's from the same class I'm in.
He sure does handle this well, hidden from anyone, making sure even the smallest gossip wouldn't spread.

Let's get this over with.

——

I should really start reading these letters. You never know, it might lead us to one step closer in finding the culprit behind this.

And I'm very glad I have someone who can help me.

"Minari~" I walked towards her table. It's still a few minutes until the first class, and it's best to tell her early in case.

She stopped reading her book, head moving upwards to meet my gaze, never forgetting to flash her so-called "signature" gummy smile.

"Yes, Jihyo-ah?" she softly asked.

It might be quite out of her character but she's very good at analyzing things. It's the reason she's the brain of our group. She's someone I could really trust.

"I need to ask you a favor..."

——

"Are we really sure it was him who did this?"

Right now, I'm currently at a table with eight other girls. We're all gathered at the cafeteria to discuss "matters" .

Mina already had a rough guess, although she's still trying to find details and dig more of it. I appreciate her effort, I should take her out shopping someday.

"Like I said, it's only a rough guess." Mina replied, then afterwards continued, "But I could've sworn that handwriting looked like his. I saw his notes once, and I could tell it was really the same."

The girls stayed silent afterwards, not knowing what to say next. The silence was then broken by Nayeon, the eldest. Although she's a child-at-heart girl, her "mature" self would be taking charge in serious matters.

"Mina has a point. It would be ridiculous if he would write the letter for someone's sake, of course. But it's quite dangerous to believe at something we aren't sure yet. We all know his group practically owns the whole school, we should stay silent for awhile"

After that, the discussion ended, we were now back to our cheerful selves again.

——

Now that we have a possible suspect, I could keep an eye on him first while Mina's still "investigating".

I can't process everything at the moment because:
First of all, I have no connections with him.;
Second, We've never talked? nor atleast make eye contact ever. Not that I remember everything, though.
Third, I don't see why he'd start hitting up on someone like me.

These thoughts scrambled in my head as I made my way to the classroom. Opening the door, I guess I'm early. The other's aren't here yet, and I'm left with someone whom I can't really figure out who, staring outside the window.

I quietly made my way to my seat, making sure every step I take is silent, so that I wouldn't bother him. He looked like he was in peace, and it would be bad to disturb him.

I still have a lot of time yet, I could actually use a nap.
I rested my chin on my palm, elbow on the desk, and drifted off.

——

I'm actually surprised to see her arriving this early in class, she'd usually enter the room a minute before class starts, and today was very odd, she'd mostly be with her friends, I wonder where they were?

But I don't really mind some company, especially if it's you.

Seeing her quietly sit down her seat made me really want to talk to her, but my ego just had to be in the way.

Maybe next time, I will.

I finally stopped gazing outside, and focused infront.
Is she dozing off? Guess I have to find out.
It wouldn't actually hurt to take a peek, right?
I doubt that the others would come back early, too.

So I went and sat at the chair next to her. She looked so peaceful sleeping. Why are you making it harder for me to not fall for you.

Ever since you've entered my life, I've never stopped thinking about you. Although not showed, my heart barely survives seeing you with your cute antics.

Your personality, smile, and you yourself made me want to send letters anonymously, that way, they, including you, would never find out. That is, is we continue this way, which I hope it would certainly not.

I'm still stuck waiting for the day you'll finally realize my feelings for you, the day you'll find out everything that was kept hidden for a long time, the day you'll treasure everything and the day you'll accept me as who I am.

Argh. What am I talking about. I shook off my thoughts and just focused on the sight infront of me.
Something cute like this needs to be remembered. I grabbed my phone and made sure it was silent, then proceeded to take a picture of her.

I'm amazing.

And now it's best to not disturb her, so I made my way back to my seat, and continued whatever I was doing before.

As if on cue, the others were already back. Her friend went toward her to wake her up, since class will get started in a few minutes.

Sigh. I still got a long way to go.

——
end.
——