⁞ ✿ page six ✿ ⁞

in one hand I have my favorite sweetened café latte
the moment I smile I smell the fragrance of love

—♔—

"attention, to everyone who will board the plane with flight number TW1020, it is expected to have a delay as it is currently undergoing some circumstances, please tune in for the other details later, we're sorry for the inconvenience" the loud speaker had interrupted the noise, silence quickly filling as people listened to what it said intently.

the announcement made tons of people groan, not to mention the petite brown-haired lady standing beside her luggage, just a few meters shorter than her. the girl was already having a hard time finding a place to sit at, and she's not expecting her own flight to be delayed, too.

she angrily stomped her way to a corner once she couldn't find an empty seat, every seat was occupied by either an elder, a child, or a guy with no care about girls at all.

her luggage stood beside her as she tried to calm herself, gently leaning on the wall, awaiting the further details of her flight.

—♔—

her eyes fluttered open as the intercom started making another announcement, she realized she had slept, probably due to exhaustion earlier.

the first words were kind of slurred, according to jihyo's hearing, but it's just because she just woke up. hearing the next words made her widen her eyes, shock evident on her features.

"flight TW1020 to Japan has been delayed for atleast two more hours. again, sorry for the inconvenience. thank you for understanding." the intercom spoke.

jihyo sighed deeply, obviously annoyed, as she ran her hand through her hair. how was she supposed to meet mina now that her flight has been delayed.

deciding that there's no point in being angry, she reached for her phone to contact mina.

—♔—

mitang 🐧

you: minari, my flight has been
delayed TT

mitang: eh? for how long?

you: two hours... i'm so sorry! (;ω;)

mitang: oh it's not your fault,
don't blame yourself. it's fine,
really~ i can wait.

you: thanks mina  (>_<)
seen

—♔—

it was indeed great that mina was understanding, she kept her phone back, and leaned against the wall again. drowsiness filled the air as she waited... and not long after she fell into another slumber.

—♔—

ofcourse jihyo wasn't the only one furious of the delay, everyone was, including this boy with a mask wrapped around his mouth, black colored clothes literally covering his whole body.

he luckily found a seat at the far side as someone went away, so with his luggage, he hurried to sit at the vacant spot, smiling triumphantly at himself. there weren't ladies to give the spot anyway, well there weren't any awake ladies standing atleast.

his eyes drove to a corner where a petite lady was standing, it was safe to say she was younger, her back leaned on the wall while her head was down, in which the boy, named yoongi, assumed she was sleeping.