⁞ ✿ page fourteen ✿ ⁞

belated yoongi day present!

jihyo's only ever seen him on screen. the moment she sees him in person, her breath seemed like it was taken away.

he's handsome on video, but seeing him in person, jihyo's completely out of words. she snaps out of her thoughts as he heads his way to the table jihyo's sat.

"hey" he greets jihyo as he sat down in front of the girl. "hi..." she breathes out, still overwhelmed by him.

jihyo and yoongi had started posting videos on youtube at around the same time. jihyo's channel consists of mostly song covers, and some occasional travel vlogs with her friends. yoongi, on the other hand, uploads his works and compositions.

both of their fans sparked an idea of a collaboration. due to popular demand, yoongi had eventually sent jihyo a message, offering her a plan to collaborate.

jihyo immediately agreed and ends up telling him how a huge fan she is of his works. yoongi also told her about how he listens to her covers on a daily basis, and the two seemed to never run out of a topic after that.

talking to him personally is way different than talking to him in text. jihyo shifts on her seat a bit and looks around, pretending to admire the café's interiors. the truth is, she was just gathering courage to look at him directly.

"it's really pretty, don't you think?" the question made jihyo direct her gaze to him. "yeah, it is." she answers shyly.

"have you eaten?"

"no, i wanted to wait for you so we could eat together." yoongi was caught off guard and lets out a smile from jihyo's answer.

"charmer." he comments before standing up, "what will you get?" he asks as they made their way to the cashier.

they've ordered what they liked, and yoongi immediately paid, not even letting jihyo take out her purse. "hey, i could pay for myself." she nudges him.

"what kind of man would make a woman pay on their first meeting." he simply answers.

jihyo chokes on her own saliva, surprised at his remark. she feels blood rush to her cheeks quickly, obviously flustered by him.

"are you okay?" he asks in concern as he rubbed her back. jihyo nods and waves a hand, "i'm okay, i'm okay." she assures.

"what would you like to do, then?" yoongi asks in the middle of eating. jihyo looks up and ponders for a moment. "a song cover? maybe one of your compositions!" jihyo's eyes lit up at the idea.

yoongi's stuck to staring at her beautiful eyes for a few moments, but he had to respond eventually. "that works" yoongi nods and jihyo grins wide, the action somehow making yoongi's heart stop beating.

"i'll be looking forward to it, then!"

the next day jihyo shows up at the address yoongi had sent her yesterday. she scans the apartment, it did seem like something yoongi would live on.

she rings the doorbell, and not even ten seconds after, jihyo was greeted by his face. "hey." he smiles before opening the door wider, letting jihyo walk in.

"come on, the studio's this way." he guides jihyo who follows behind, silently observing his apartment.

for a boy she finds it really neat and well-maintained. she's at awe at how he decorated his space, even more curious at his studio.