⁞ ✿ page thirteen | happy yoongi day. ✿ ⁞

"you want me to do what now?!"

"be my pretend girlfriend for a month... then i'll stop bugging you!"

today's the 9th of march, exactly one month after yoongi had asked his mortal enemy in the name of park jihyo for some help.

being a pretend relationship had its perks, the reason jihyo had reluctantly accepted his offer. he promised on offering huge help to the student council, plus he gets to shoo jihyo's admirers away, a thing she was very irritated at.

but she still did not know if that was the only reason of accepting, maybe she just wanted to help him make a certain someone jealous? that, jihyo couldn't tell.

park jihyo has been waiting at the lockers for a few minutes, everyone having a clue on who she was waiting for.

not long after, he approached the lockers, catching attention of a lot of people. jihyo was one of them, and she immediately faced his direction while putting a bright smile on her face.

"how's your day?" yoongi asked, smoothly grabbing the books jihyo was holding earlier. doing things like this became very natural for the two, and now it was the last day that they had to do these things together.

jihyo closely walked beside him, "well... aside from an essay due this friday, i think i'm fine." she replied. the two didn't talk afterwards, only resuming when they've entered his car and ensured that no one will hear them.

"that was one nice act out there, mister." yoongi wasn't sure if this was a compliment, but he still took it as one. "can't say you were bad there, too." he shrugged, putting her books at the back and starting the car.

"same place?" jihyo asked as she sat comfortably. "same place." yoongi noted, in which jihyo just hummed in return.

looking back, starting from the first day they've put the agreement to a start, it wasn't really... natural. the two literally looked like they were forced to do such things, and a lot of students weren't buying it.

"yah! can you get any stiffer?" he snickered, opening the the door of the passenger's seat. "i absolutely can when you ask me this, out of all things, in a hurry." jihyo replied with equal annoyance.

yoongi came from his class to pick jihyo up from hers, a lot of people did not expect such rare occurence for they know that the two were mortal enemies, it caught them by surprise when the two announced they were "dating", as if they did not fight about something the other day.

"all i did was hold your hand, why are you acting as if i had already kissed you." he grinned as he fastened his seatbelt, facing jihyo as she starts to get furious.

"you could've given me a heads up" she argued, hitting his arm hard that left him in pain. "that's something i did not expect to receive throughout the agreement, but i'll shut up now." if there was something he was scared about park jihyo, it was how hard she hits you if you ever get into her nerves.

jihyo thought he'd take her home, but the moment he turned the other way, she abruptly got up from her comfortable position. "yah! where are we going?", she hoped to get a fair answer, but all she got was a shrug.