⁞ ✿ page nine ✿ ⁞

"jihyo!" a girl raced to someone occupied with editing. even with headphones intact, jihyo could clearly hear the other girl, causing her to groan and stop what she was doing.

turning around, she displayed a forced smile, trying her best to not look annoyed. "sana, hey. what's up?"

the girl, sana, just squealed, not answering jihyo's question. it took jihyo all willpower to not roll her eyes infront of her co-producer.

for a background, jihyo (and sana) works at one of the famous companies as a producer. she has produced a line of exceptional dramas, thus earning a title for herself.

she'd been recognized as a great producer, earning praises here and there, and it's all because of her hard work.

sana had finally calmed down, earning a relieved sigh from jihyo, who was still waiting for the news sana would share.

"you won't believe it!" sana clapped her hands together, and before she starts another squeal fest, jihyo had stopped her from doing so.

"sana, please get straight to the point" jihyo urged the older. she had no time to waste as she still has to finish work.

"okay but before that 'straight to the point' you want" sana paused, imitating a quotation mark with her hand, "congrats for getting the highest ratings on your drama!" sana squealed once more, effectively making jihyo shut her ears.

the kind of news is nothing new to her, having produced different dramas and shows with high viewer ratings, to her it was a normal achievement.

by the time sana calmed down again, jihyo withdrew her hands from her ears, she could finally listen to the actual news.

"you have a new project coming up! ceo just called, wants you to go meet him upstairs to discuss something— my guess is a documentary, something like that." sana explained.

"BUT! it's not just an ordinary documentary. it's rumored to be an idol documentary!" sana continued, still not able to contain her squealing.

jihyo figured there's something wrong with her friend, the thought of her producing a documentary for an idol is funny, let alone the fact that she hasn't really done documentaries before, which was way different from dramas.

she ran a hand through her hair before standing up and gathering her stuff, proceeding to the meeting room. as she walked past the door she heard sana's 'fighting!', which did put a small smile on her face.

——

jihyo sighed. she was a knock away from the meeting. she didn't know what would happen, but the most important question was who will she be working with.

all she hoped for is to be anyone but a male.

with a knock, she entered the room.

infront of jihyo was her ceo, grinning widely while gesturing her to sit down across him, and jihyo immediately followed after bowing.

"ah miss park, congratulations on yet another successful drama." her ceo commented, and all she could do was nod, waiting for the next words the ceo would blurt out.

"you must've known why i called you here" he started, "our company planned on having a collaboration with a famous idol in this country. all you have to do is film his documentary, and bam, high ratings we would achieve."