My Princess?

Hey welcome to my new story!

I slowly ride along the road with my younger brother Zen, we're going to a neighboring kingdom to seek Ali with the king.
We arrive at the kingdom of Nashua and we meet with King Richer!
After we discussed the details and settled on being Ali's king Richard invites us to the garden out back were his two daughters are playing.
Meg and Tiff.
As soon as Meg sees us she takes off running straight into the maze Tiff quickly runs toward her father to tell him what Meg did! Her father tries to stay calm.

How could Meg run off she doesn't know her way around the maze!

I'm sorry father I tried to stop her!

Prince Izana I apologize for my daughter but I must go find her!

Zen and I can look for her come Zen!

Thank you Izana I can't thank you enough!

Worry not we'll bring her back!

As Zen and I walk along I start thinking about Meg she is 3 years younger than me and a free and wild spirit. Instead of doing her royal duties she runs off is what I have heard. As Zen and I walk along my thought are broken when I see a small rustle in the bush!

Zen over there. In the bush. We'll grab her and then go back!

As we go to grab her she stands up and runs out of the bush! We start to run after her when I see her trip over a root. But she quickly stands up and keeps running after a few minutes we end up losing her.

Lord brother we lost her!

I know Zen but we can't go back tell we find her.

Small time skip

Zen look under that tree it's princess Meg.

Lord brother she looks like she is sleeping!

So it does! She looks so peaceful when she sleep!

LORD brother she is bleeding!

She must have cut herself when she fell!

I gently rip my shirt and tie it around her leg that she cut!

Zen help me get her on my back so i can pack her back!

We start walking back and as we get to the gate King Richard runs up to us!

Thank goodness! Is she okay?

She has a small cut from a nasty fall and her dress is ripped and she is played out but she should be fine!

Thank you Izana. Come set her on the porch and then you can leave!

When I go to set her down she grabs my hair and whispers don't leave me! I think to myself... I won't ever leave you I'll marry you princess Meg!

And done another story ! Tell me what you guys think!!