Good bye? And Hello!

A few days later I'm walking with Izana in the garden when a message comes to him...

Your highness a message!

Thank you.

Dear prince Izana I ask that you come quickly to this castle
Sinserly commander comit.

Meg I need to go!

Wait what? We're are you going?

To see Commander Comit he calls for me to come!

Your just going to leave?

Zen will be here and so will Kiki and mitsahida!

B-u-t you won't!

I'm sorry I'll be back in a few weeks!

Very well.

Time of departure

My lord your horse is ready!

Thank you. Megan I'll be back as soon as I can!

I know.

Here take this when you look at it think of me! and remember to count down the moments tell my return.

Izana! I'm going to miss you!

Time skip two weeks later!

I'm slowly waking through the castle to no were impartial. Princess Meg! I have a letter for you!

A letter from who?

Prince Izana!

Izana!! Thank you!

Meg!

Oh Zen look a letter from Izana!

I know I just reaseved one to! Lord brother asks me to put you On a charige to go see him.

He wants me to come to him?

It seems that his work has been extended and he wants you to go to him.

When do I leave?

30 minutes!

What but I'm not prepared I need to pack!

Lord brother said that everything you'll need will be proved!

Oh

Please get ready to go!

I quickly go and put this dress on

There looks splendid!

Meg are you ready?

Yes!

I get into the charige and we start to go. After what seemed like an eternity the charige stops and I realized that we are in front of a beautiful castle! I slowly step out feeling very scared. I turn around to ask the driver where I should go when I hear...

Megan!

I turn around and see Izana running full speed towards me! I quickly start running towards him. When we meet he picks me up and spins me around. When he sets me down he kisses me!

Izana!

Megan! You came!

I couldn't stay away? But we're are we?

Princess Megan I would like to welcome you to my castle!

Your what? You have a castle? Sense when?

Sense I was 18!

It's beautiful!

Come inside I'll show you around!

Izana! Here's your watch back!

Oh thank you.

Come!

We slowly walk arm in arm into the castle were he starts showing me around. After a while he says that he needs to get back to work, he shows me a room where I can relax and sleep.

I'll see you later princess!

Ok bye!

That night....

I'm trying to fall asleep but this place seems so big and empty. I keep rolling but find no comfortable place! I finally stand up and start walking towards Izana's room! I slowly open the door and walk towards his bed. why here? why did I come to Izana? I see him sleeping so peaceful with a small streak of moon light on his face.
As if he felt my presence he opens his eyes and sees me standing there.

Meg? Is everything alright?

I'm sorry Izana I didn't mean to wake you up. I just couldn't sleep.

Izana then half sits up and lifts the blanket saying...

Sleep here then.

I gladly crawl into his bed. As soon as I'm in the bed he pulls me into a warm hug and whispers

Go to sleep princess.

I feel him bury his face into my neck and fall asleep. After a few minutes I fall asleep to...

The next morning I wake up with Izana curled up into me  like this

I smile at his cuteness and slowly try to move when he gabs me and says

Don't leave just yet!

Izana don't you need to work?

Maybe later. Please stay a little longer!

Ok fine

To be continued...