Another Anniversary

Izana time to get up!

No just a few more minutes!

No wake up!
I start to shake him and push him when my thumb slips into his rib I hear...

I'm up don't do that!!

Izana? Are you ticklish?

No I'm a prince I would never be ticklish!

I quickly start to tickle him and he starts laughing and trying to make me stop!

Ahah st-op don't
Please stop!

When I think I'm going to win he grabs me and flips me so he's on top of me! I realized that my shirt is sliding up and my belly is in perfect view ! I start to blush when Izana takes his chance.

Tickle tickle tickle! Pay back time!

No please ahah stop it tickles s-t-op

All of a sudden he just stops. His eyes go dark and he start to walk away...

Izana? What's wrong?

I have to go to work.

IZANA!! You said we need to trust each other! And we need to tell each other our problems! Well talk to me!!

Izana turns toward me and I see his eyes full of tears. I quickly run to him...

Izana? What's wrong?

It's the anniversary of my parents death,

Izana... why didn't you tell me!

I quickly wrap my arms around him and gently whisper.... it will be ok I'm here for you!

Small time skip

Izana are you ok?

I'll be fine.

Do you want to go for a walk?

Sure

Izana and I slowly walk out to the field behind the castle. I see tomb stones.

Izana, are those theirs?

Yes. They asked to be berried where they can watch over the kingdom.

Oh
I get the feeling to run I quickly start running up the hill tell I reach the top of the hill. Izana calls after me and runs to me!

Why did you run?

I just felt like it! Oooo look

Yes. Isn't it lovely!?

I look out I can see for mile upon mile! I see the castle I see a village beyond that and the never ending fields of grass. I then look at the ground and see flowers! So many wild flowers!

Megan! Your the first person I ever brought up here other than Zen!

Really! I feel honoured! This is so beautiful!

I watch as Megan's eye fill with joy! Just the joy she has could make me forget the pain of losing my parents. Megs eyes are filled with wonder, she lays down in the flowers and gently sighs.

Izana sit down!

What? But why?

Because you can't take in the beauty from up there!

Fine.
I ordered Izana to sit down. I sit up and put my arms around him. I gently kiss his cheek, after a few minutes Izana lays down using my lap as a pillow! He slowly drifts of to sleep!

Small time skip

BOOM crack boom!

Hun! What's that!?

Rain.

We should go Megan! I didn't realize is was so late!

We both stand up and it's starts to rain!

Come!!
I grab Megan by the hand and quickly run down the hill!

We won't make it!

The rain is getting worse! Aha Izana!!

I slip and cry out for Izana!

Are you ok!?

I think I sprained my ankle!

Can you walk?
I try to stand up but I fall... Izana caught me before I hit the ground!

I'm sorry Izana!

It's fine! I'll pack you.

What no I can't the would be wrong!

Well I can't leave you here!

Izana then gives me his coat and picks me up!

I'm sorry. I have caused so much trouble for you!

Don't worry and it! I'd gladly do anything for you!

Izana.
I call his name gently. I then rest my head on his shoulder. By now the rain has become a down poor we are both soaked! We finally reached the castle and all the guards are so thank full to see Izana. Izana orders dry clothes and some warm tea and food to come to his room as soon as possible!
He then takes me to his room and sets me down on the floor.

I'll prepare you a bath. Get those wet clothes of you'll get sick!

What about you?

I'll be fine!

Izana no I won't have a warm bath while you get sick from cold!

Well if you don't mind sharing the bathroom I will have a shower then?

I feel my face heat up when he says that! What do I say?

Sure...

Good now get out of those wet clothes! That's a order!

Ok I will!

I take of the wet dress leaving me in my bra and underwear. Wait what if Izana sees me!? I quickly look for something to cover my body with but I can't find anything! I hear Izana walking towards me! I yelp but when I jump I feel a sharp pain go through my head and I collapse on the floor!

To be continued...