Sick!

I slowly start to wake up, I see Izana hovering over me with a worried look!

Megan are you ok!?

I think so! My head hurts, I feel cold!

Let's get you into the bath right now!

Izana picks me up and packs me to the bathroom, I then realized that I only have my bra and underwear on! I start to blush and get really embarrassed when Izana gently sets me in the bath!

Is the water warm enough?

Yes thank you!

I'll be back to check on you in a few minutes.

He didn't seem to notice my lack of clothes!
I had to pack her to the bath in her underwear! That was a lot!

Knock knock
Your highness the things you asked for are here!

Thank you! Your dismissed!

I grab the nightgown that they brought for Megan and I walk back to the bath!

Meg , can I come in?

Sure!

How do you feel now!

Better I thi-- acho

Looks like you got a cold. Here's a nightgown for you!

Thanks you!
I start to stand up but as I stand a sharp pain goes through my ankle and I fall! I expect to feel the hard side of the tub but instead I feel strong arms grab me and pull me close!

Izana! Thank you!

Looks like it's worse than I thought! Do you think you can change!

I can try! Just set me down and I'll try.

Ok I'm going to get you some medicine! Don't move tell I get back okay!?

Ok. Izana leaves my on the bathroom floor. I slowly grab the nightgown and pull off my still wet underwear and put on the dress. I then lay down knowing I'm to weak to stand.

I quickly run to the medical wing and ask for some medical they give it to me and I run back to Meg . I enter the bathroom and see her laying down on the floor!

Megan! Are you alright!?

Yes just tired!

Izana picks me up and takes my to the bed. He lays me down and pulls the covers over my shaking body!

Meg here they gave me some medicine.

I don't want it!

What? But why?

My throat hurts I don't want to swallow it and all medicine tastes horrible!

Please take it!

NO

Then you leave me no choice...
I grab the bottle and drink the medicine. I then look at Meg and lean down and kiss her. I force her to open her mouth and I put the medicine in her mouth. I don't beak the kiss tell she swallows the medicine!

I can't believe you just did that! You'll get sick now to!

At least we'll be sick together!

I crawl into bed beside Meg and pull her into my chest. She slowly falls asleep. I promise Megan I'll take care of you!

Next morning...

I wake up with sun shining in my eyes. I feel Izana's chest slowly rising and falling!  I feel better but I still feel weak! I try to move without thinking about it and end up waking up Izana!

I'm sorry!

It's ok. How do you feel?

Better!

Good! I'm sorry I got you sick!

It's not your fault!

How about you sleep all day? I have some work I have to do!

Okay!

Izana gets out of bed and goes put his uniform on .

I'm going to work! I'll send breakfast to you !

Ok bye!

There's so much paper work! I can't take it! I have been working on this since early this morning! I wonder how Meg is doing?
I decided that I feel good enough to go see Izana. I slowly walk to his office!

Knock knock!

Who's there?

Meg!

Come in! Meg are you sure you should be up?

I feel much better I just wanted to see you!

Nows not really the best time! I have so much to do!

Oh. I'm sorry I'll leave!

NO please stay for awhile! Sit. here is the book you never finish!

Oh ok!

Meg has been reading for an hour now and I can't work anymore! I feel very frustrated and I finally snap!

Stupid I hate it All!

Izana, are you ok?

NO DO I LOOK OKAY TO YOU!?

Izan-a

What do you want me to act like I'm fine!? That's not going to happen I'm fed up! Just leave!

I notice that Izana is getting frustrated when he finally snaps! He starts yelling at me and then throws a book at me saying leave!
I quickly stand up and run out of the room! I run down the hallway tell I see Zen!?

Meg! What's wrong!?

Zen why are you here?

I came to see Izana! What is wrong

Its Izana he finally snapped under pressure! He yelled at me and even thew a book at me!

I just arrive at Izana's castle and I'm on my way to see him when Meg comes running down the halls with tears in her eye looking like she just got scared! She tells me that Izana snapped under pressure and yelled at her and then threw a book at her! She throws herself onto my arms crying!

Hush it's okay! I'm sure he didn't mean it!

But he looked so mad!

Why don't you go find a warm drink. I need to speak with my brother!

To be continued...