nothing lasts forever.

one day, you're gonna move on. move on from me, because I was never the one for you.
          you're gonna find someone who makes you happy. happier than I could ever make you. she will have a better smile. better laugh. better body. better personality. better everything. she will be so much better than i ever was. she will put stars in the skies for you, she will sing every time she speaks and you will fall in love.
           and I'll be here. through it all. seeing every smile she will put on your face. I will watch how she makes you the happiest man on earth. how she will feed you compliments and love. probably wishing it was me.
           I'll be happy for you, even if it kills me. even if im so heart broken that i cant stop crying.
         I'll support you. regardless. no matter if you date my best friend or my worst enemy. your happiness matters. whether thats with me or someone else.
           I don't even know if you think about me like that anymore. I'm pretty easy to get over.
But I hope whoever is next, loves you and wont break your heart the way I did. Even though I couldn't control this kind of heart break.
I truly wanted you. I still do. I truly wanted to spend years with you.
           I had it all planned out in my silly head. Oh it got the best of me..
            I was at the point that I wanted to settle down..
            Now that thought truly fucking scares me.
            I'm scared to move on. I don't even know if I can do it or not.
            I want to be happy..
            i wanted to be happy with you..
            But a piece of me was just too much. And you dont know how badly that hurts..
but I'll be here.. cheering you on when you find someone new.. because all i wanted was you to be happy...