love

hold me,
      I'll always want you more than anything. you'll always matter to me more than anybody else does but I know you don't love me, and I still adore you. you have the softest hair, I feel jealous of your pillow sometimes. it gets to mess up your hair every morning. you have soft blue eyes that give me nostalgic feelings of back in summer when my family took me to California and I saw the heavenly ocean waves. sometimes your eyes flicker a glimpse of heaven. you make me happier than I ever will be and I love you but you don't love me. you're in the same school as me but you send me to hell. I want to dance with you but you're with another girl at prom. please just kiss me once, trace secrets with your tongue and I swear I won't tell. you are an angel but you're living in hell.
       so what? so what if you laugh a little louder than most, so what if eat too little or too much or if you talk too much or too little? you are never satisfied with yourself because you're either too much or not enough but I love you no matter. you're always enough for me and there's not a single time that I don't want to listen to you talk or sing. home is where we feel safe and I always feel safe when you wrap your arms around me so please don't ever go. did you ever think I was a city big enough for a weekend getaway? I am the town surrounding it, that you always pass by. there are no neon lights, no skyscrapers or statues but there is thunder for I make bridges tremble.
            all your flaws and I still think you're absolutely perfect. my heart aches for your lips against mine and my bones grow cold because you haven't held me in a long time and maybe I'm just in need to see a doctor to prescribe me a medication but on the pill bottle all I see is your name and your name is like the cure of cancer. I should of kissed you longer. it sucks im always your second choice.

        but I love you.