Acceptance

"YOU ARE DATING THE PRINCE OF THE GALRA!" Allura shouted at Lance and he flinched back at her change of pitch. "You are a traitor! You betrayed us and work along with the galra!" She continued yelling at Lance.

 Lotor tense and Lance squeezed him tighter. "Shut. Up. Allura." Lance spat and she stepped back. "Are you fucking kidding me?! You now show your concern for me?! What right do you have to yell at me about who I date?! If I was dating anyone else you wouldn't give a shit. yet because he is galra you're pissed off?

 You have no idea what it took. I have never been happy here Allura! You made me feel like an outcast and a weak member of Voltron! Why would I want to be apart of a team that treats me like shit. Princess Allura, you are just a sad excuse of Royalty," Lance sneered and her breath hitched.

 "When I first came here, you all learned except me! I was struggling right in front of you eyes! Yet who helped me? Nobody because I had no skill, so I was treated like garbage because of my inexperience. Don't act like you wan't me to be apart of Voltron, because I remember you talking about getting rid of me and why do you think I gave myself to Lotor? Because when all of you chose to ignore me he was the one who actually noticed. He treated as if I belonged. Oh, and that mission was just a ruse.

 All of that was planned because Lotor made me realize I wasn't needed here. I was needed elsewhere, and that is where I belong. By all means call me a traitor Allura, but know that I love him more than anything and I would gladly die for him," Lance finished and let out a breath he didn't know he was holding. Allura and the rest of the paladins had guilty looks on their faces, but Hunk and Pidge were crying.

 "I am so sorry Lance! You are like a brother to me!" Hunk pleaded and Lance relaxed and brought him into a hug. "I know buddy, but I did what was best for me and I don't regret it," Lance told him and then hugged Pidge.

 "Love you Pidge Podge, don't forget that," Lance whispered in her ear and she hiccuped. 

 "Lance, I am truly sorry," Allura whispered and lance nodded not to sure what to say. Although Keith looked even more pissed. "So you gave up your body because someone was nice to you," He spat and this time that ticked Lotor of and he grabbed Keith's throat. "Listen here mullet, you treated him like shit and I didn't. I was the one who showed him who he really was, and gave him all the love I have ever had. So drop off the act or a little "lecture" won't be the only thing I do," Lotor sneered and Lance was trying to get his hand off Keith's neck.

 "Damn you and your galra strength," lance grunted, "Lotor let go of him jeez," Lance pulled and finally he let go and Lance fell to the floor. "Man, I hadn't realized how much effort I was putting into that," Lance joked with himself and Lotor helped him up chuckling.

 "Paladins of Voltron, I truly do not wish to fight. The empires reign has gone far too long under Zarkon's control. I wish for peace to return, and to do that I am hoping to form an alliance," Lotor spoke and Allura looked to be in deep thought until Shiro spoke up. 

 "Look, I know that you say you mean no harm, but we need you to prove that you are willing to play your part. I am afraid, you both will stay in the cell until we can trust you," Shiro said sternly and Lance sighed.

 "At least me and you would be together," He said and they began walking into the cell and sitting on the "bench".

 "Oh and give a warning if you are going to come down here," lance said and Shiro and the paladins looked at him confused. "You know, when two people are in a relationship and alon-" Lance was cut off by Shiro, "Alright alright will do," he said with a light blush and coughed.

 Lotor looked at Lance and began, "Are you saying what I think you're saying?" lotor said and the paladins looked confused for a moment. "Why yes I am, my Prince," Lance said and then the paladins understood and began walking away with shaking their heads.