Chapter 26 - Oh Boy

Lauren Hastington

Me, Blane, Brooklyn and Cailey are together. I just gave Cailey the picture of Zac kissing another girl. We ordered our lunch and talked.

"So where did you two go this morning?" Brooklyn asked me and Blane with a really weird look on his face.

"These two went somewhere" Brooklyn said to Cailey and Cailey smirked.

"Where did you two go?" Cailey asked.

"Talk and have coffee" I answered and glanced to Blane.

"Involve making out or not?" Cailey asked and my eyes widen. He did lean to me but I backed off.

"I want to but too bad she doesn't" Blane said and I sighed.

"Blane" I turned to him and looked at him.. speechless.

"We broke up because of distance Lauren , it doesn't make me stop liking you" He said.

"I've told you this morning about it, Blane" I sighed.

"I'm moving to New York" He stated and my eyes widen.

"You will?" Brooklyn asked his twin.

"I won't let distance let us apart again Lauren" He looked at me seriously and I'm damn speechless.

"Blane"

"Let's date again Lauren.." He suddenly said and that caught me out of guard.

"We'll let you guys talk" Brooklyn said and he gestured Cailey to go. They walked together to the table near the window.

"Lauren, I'm serious. I'm still in love with you. That's why I'm going to move here and.. I still not distances and time get in our way." He said as he held my hand.

"But.. Blane.."

"Give me a chance please, I promise I will be better." He said in a really serious tone. I gulped nervously. I don't know what to do and maybe if I get back with Blane, I can forget Dylan easily. First love never dies right? I believe that when I met Blane.

"You're really going to move here?" I asked.

"Yes. I love you and I'm serious with you. Since we broke up, I never looked at another girl. You're the only one.. I know it's late but please give me a chance." He said and I looked into his eyes. Why can Dylan be like this? Lauren! Stil think about Dylan.. he's not worth it.

"If.. you hurt me again.. I will not forgive you." I said and he smiled widely.

"So is it a yes?" He asked and I nodded. He crashed his lips to mine and cupped my fast. I kissed him back and I felt.. nothing. Well I guess it will comeback besides he's my first love. I bet sparks will comeback again soon. He kissed me hard and fast and I ran my hand through his hair.

"Should we go to the crib?" Brooklyn said and that made us stop. I turned to Brooklyn.

"Yeah" I nodded.

"Good to see you guys together again" Cailey smiled to me and then she looked at Blane.

"Yeah, it's good to get back together"

"Let's go, I don't want to have a third wheel feeling" Cailey said making us laugh.

"You have to find a boyfriend, Cailey" I said and she shook her head right away.

"I have a bad broke up and I don't think I'm ready to have one again." She said.

"Zac?" Blane asked her.

"I don't like a guy like him.. not even interested"

"You'll never know, Locason." Brooklyn said.

"Shut up, Samuel."

"He's a playboy , I don't want him for her" I said because how can he wants Cailey but still with another woman? Crazy playboy. She agreed with me. We got into our own cars and go towards the crib. When we arrived, me and Blane hand in hand going inside. He put his arm around my waist and kept kissing my cheek or the top of my head.

"You two.." Autumn pointed at me and Blane.

"Yeah we back together." I said trying to smile widely.

"Aww so happy for you" Joan and Autumn hugged me.

"Congrats" Daniel said to me and I nodded.

"Congrats sis" Marco said to me as he sipped his drink.

"Thankyou" I smiled. Me and Blane sat down side by side and I took off my shoes. I put my legs up on the sofa and leaned to Blane. I looked at him and he smiled. He leaned to me and we kissed.

"I'm damn tired" I heard someone walking in but I ignored them. I got on to Blane's lap to kiss him harder. I need to find those sparks.. give me the sparks!

"What the-" I heard Aiden said.

"Shut it.. they're back together" Cailey said to Aiden. Blane put his arms around my waist pulling me closer. He slipped his hand under my tanktop but still not sparks when he touched me.

"Lauren." My body froze when I heard Dylan's voice, I turned to him.

"Hey Dylan" Blane greeted him too.

"What the fuck is this?" He asked me in a really angry tone. He looked at Blane like he's going to kill him in seconds.

"We're back together" I said to him.

"Great then, congratulations" He said in a calm tone and then he walked in. He sat down right across us. When Blane pulled me close to kiss me again, I got off from his lap. I took a drink from the table and drank it in one shot.

"Hey.. that's mine." Aiden said and my eyes met Dylan's. He drank his shot and looked away.

"Come here babe." Blane pulled me back into his lap and I just sit there. We kept on drinking and drinking again. Dylan was silent all the time and I noticed that he's angry.

"Let's go to my apartment.. spend the night with me." Blane said and it's loud enough for Dylan to hear it.

"I can't.. I have a lot of work to do." I said to Blane and Blane looked at me sadly. I turned my head to Dylan and he's already looking at me coldly. I turned away to avoid his eye contact but Blane's lips caught mine.

Oh boy..