Chapter 37 - Thanks.. I guess

Lauren Hastington

I just went to the pizza place to buy large pepperoni pizza for me and Dylan to have a movie night. I drove back to his house and as soon as I arrived there.. I got out from my car. Took out the pizza, chicken and the big bottle of coca cola from the passenger seat.

I walked into his house and go straight to the theater room. Yes, they have that room and I don't. Dylan's already there waiting for me.

It's one and a half month after the fight and he's still in recovery. He can't even train because of his condition and yes he gained weight a lot.. no.. just kidding. He gained 8 kgs because he has been eating junk foods all the time. His dad of course mad about it but he will be back in 2 months.

"Pizza's here.. and chicken.. and coke." I said and he turned to me. He got up slowly and smiled to me. I kissed his cheek and we both sat down side by side. I put the pizza on the table and opened it along with the chicken.

"Let's watch.. this." We're going to rewatch the avengers again because I want to prepare my heart for the Avenger : Infinity Wars. God.. I'm so excited for that movie and I'm a big fan of Tom Holland. We will go to their premiere next Wednesday and I'm so excited to meet the cast.

"Here.." I picked up one slice of pizza for him because he still can't bend down or pick up something from a lower place. He still has his bandage around his body since his ribs cracked.

"Thanks.. and come here you." I picked up another slice of pizza for me. He started the movie and I leaned my body to him. He put his right arm around me. I started to eat my pizza.

"I love you." Dylan whispered and I choked on my pizza right away. I quickly took my glass of water and drank it all at once. Dylan patted my back and I coughed my lungs out. I patted my chest slowly and took a really deep breath.

"Why are you choking like this?"

"What did you say?" I asked as I turned my head to him.

"Why are you choking like this?"

"No! Before that.."

"I love you?" He said and I nodded. I threw my pizza to the box and turned my body to him.

"Say that again.."

"I love you.."

"Spell it!" I said looking at him with twinkling eyes.

"Lauren.. I said it twice already and you know that word." He said and then chuckled.

"Oh come on.. I want to hear it." I said smiling widely.

"I love you, Lauren Hastington. I love you with all my heart and soul." He said and I crashed my lips to his that second.

"Dylan.. do-" We both turned to see Brandon bursting out the door.

"Okay.. sorry for interrupting but.. uhmm we need a file from you and it's kinda urgent because Matthew is going to Finland after this."

"Okay." Dylan looked at me with apologizing look and he got up slowly from the sofa. He walked out with Brandon and I sat straight up. I stopped the movie and walked out from the theater room.

When he came back, I dragged him to his room instead of going back to the theater room.

"I want to cuddle." I said dragging him to his bed. He chuckled and nodded. We both laid beside each other and I put my head on his chest. He caressed my hair and kissed the top of my head.

My fingers trailed on his bandage and sighed.

"Is it still hurt?" I asked.

"Yeah, a little bit." He said and I turned my head to him. I gave a peck on his lips and smiled.

"You know.. I'm so happy to here those words from you." I said and I started to plan small kisses on his lips and his cheek.

"Well.. I don't mind saying it every second so I can get this kisses everyday." He said and smiled widely.

"You don't know how long I've been waiting for you to say that.."

"I've said but.. you?" I raised my eyebrows and leaned to his ear.

"I love you too, Dylan, so much." I whispered to his ear and back at looking at him. He put his hand on my cheek and caressed it. I leaned my head closer to him and kissed him slowly. I cupped his face to deepen the kiss and suddenly he flipped me over.

"Well.. you suddenly look healthy."

"Don't tell anyone but.. I'm always healthy when I'm with you." He smirked and I chuckled. He kissed me again slowly and he trailed his kisses to my cheek.. my neck.. my ear and slowly trailing it down towards my breast.

He suddenly reached out from his remote to lock the door making me laugh all of sudden. He got back to me and crashed his lips again to mine. He slipped his hands under my shirt and my body just reacted crazily to his touch. I love the way he always gentlely hold me.

He kissed my sensitive spot on my neck making me moan and he kissed my lips again. He took of my bra and kissed my breast even I still have my shirt on.

"Lauren.. I might go crazy if you stop me here." He said in between kisses

"Who says I'm going to stop you?" I asked.

"Good thing that you're in my house not yours.. Your dad will cut my balls." He stopped and I chuckled.

"You're 100% right but don't worry babe.. I will protect you." I smirked and crashed my lips to his.

"Thanks.. I guess."