14

One week later, Miles and Scott were waiting for Nate by the lockers, who finally arrived there, breathing heavily.

"I'm sorry ... today all teachers hate me", he sighed and leant his head against his locker.

"What, I have no idea how that could be ...", Scott muttered and Nate glanced at him angrily.

"So", Miles interrupted them. "When do we start tonight?"

"Oh shit", Nate said. "Our gaming-night ..."

Scott pouted: "Don't tell me you forgot us again ..."

"I didn't! But I promised Gwen to come over, because tomorrow's Sarah's funeral ..."

"Oh..."

"Well", Nate suddenly grinned. "I'd be third-wheeling, anyway, so now you can have a nice night, just the two of you."

He winked, then turned around and left.

Scott looked at Miles questioningly: "So ... do you want to meet, anyway?"

"Sure, why not?", Miles nodded.

"At your place this time?", Scott suggested, but Miles pulled a face: "No, I'd rather not see my family more than necessary at the moment."

"Okay."

So they met at Scott's apartment again.

They played Call of Duty for two hours, until Miles eventually threw away his controller, letting out a frustrated sigh: "Okay, I give up... I don't get to do anything, because you always shoot me, right away!"

"Aww", Scott jokingly pitied him and then grinned: "You're just too bad at this game!"

"That's a lie", Miles pouted. "You're cheating!"

Scott laughed, so Miles threw a pillow at him: "Cheater!"

Scott caught the pillow and threw it back at Miles: "Hey, you're just a bad loser!"

Miles scoffed and was about to hit Scott with the pillow again, but Scott grabbed his arm and suddenly flipped Miles on his back.

Miles frowned, how was Scott so much stronger than him?

Scott was now sitting on top of Miles, grinning triumphantly.

Miles pouted and looked up to Scott: "You're a meanie, you know that?"

"Stop pouting", Scott chuckled, leaning down, so that his face was right over Miles's face.

Miles stared at Scott. His eyes were so blue and again a few curls were hanging in his face. His lips were curved into an amused smile and he was so incredibly close ...

Suddenly, Miles put his hand on Scott's neck, pulled him down and kissed him.

Scott kissed him back right away and put his knees around Miles hips, while taking Miles hands and pressing them on the sofa next to his head.

In this position, Miles wasn't able to move without Scott allowing it. Scott broke the kiss for a second, to look at Miles and smiled, then he put his lips on Miles' neck.

Miles let out a moan and bit his lip. Scott was holding down his hands with only one hand now, while letting the other hand slowly slip under Miles' tshirt.

Miles gasped at the touch of Scott's cold fingers and before he could really react, Scott had already removed Miles' tshirt with one quick move and threw it away.

For a brief moment, Miles' hands were free, but when he moved them, Scott pressed them down again. "Don't", Scott whispered and let his lips wander over Miles' chest.

Miles was not sure whether Scott had suddenly become a lot stronger or if he just distracted Miles so much, that he could not really move anymore.

But he also was not sure, whether he even wanted to do anything about it. Okay, actually, he was sure. He definitely wanted Scott to go on.

His lips felt so soft on Miles' skin. Scott now brought his lips back to Miles' lips, but stopped again after two seconds, his face now a few centimeters away from Miles.

Miles raised his head, trying to kiss Scott again, but could not reach him. He made a frustrated sound, which made Scott grin. Miles pouted and finally Scott continued kissing him.

But then Miles' phone started ringing. At first, he considered throwing it out of the window, but if it was his dad, maybe it was about something important?

Scott simply pretended not to hear the phone ringing and kept making out with him.

"Scott", Miles murmured in between kisses, but Scott whispered: "Ignore it."

He was now kissing Miles' neck again and Miles bit his lip. He could not believe that he had to stop this now ...

"Scott", he repeated and Scott stopped to look at him questioningly.

"I need to get that ..."

"Okay", Scott muttered, but then continued kissing his neck. He let go of one of Miles' hands, though, so Miles could reach for his phone.

It was already ringing for far too long, every normal person would have stopped trying already, but the caller was his dad.

"Hello?", Miles picked up, but could not prevent himself from sounding out of breath.

"I've got a job for us, come home", Dad ordered.

At that moment, Scott began nibbling on Miles' earlobe softly, and Miles gasped.

"Miles?"

"Mhm?", was all Miles could say without risking to moan loudly.

"Where are you?"

"Um, with friends ..."

"Okay, hurry up!"

With that, Dad hang up and Miles let the phone fall back on the bed.

With his free hand, he softly pushed against Scott's chest and looked at him: "I have to go ..."

Scott sat up and looked him in the eyes for a moment.

"Do your parents know?", he asked, and Miles knew what he meant, so he shook his head: "No."

"Why not?", Scott continued, "Do you think they'd be against it?"

Miles hesitated: "I don't think they'd be against you personally, or against the fact that we're ... you know? More like, against relationships and that stuff in general ..."

Scott made a confused face: "Why?"

Miles sighed: "We used to move a lot. There wasn't much time for friends and stuff like that. Also, my Dad always said it would distract us ..."

"Distract you from what?"

Oh shit.

Miles quickly shook his head: "Sorry, but I should really go now ..."

Scott rolled over and let go of him. Miles got up and began looking for his t-shirt. When he picked it up from the floor, he noticed that it was ripped. He held it up, pointed at it and turned to Scott: "How the hell did this happen?"

"Oops", Scott shrugged innocently.

Miles laughed and looked at him: "You know, you ... you are ..."

Scott grinned: "What?"

"And here I thought you were shy!"

Scott just chuckled, then Miles sighed and put on his ripped t-shirt and his shoes. Scott followed him to the front door and then grabbed his wrist, pulling him back to kiss him one more time.

This kiss lasted for way longer than a normal goodbye-kiss, making it even harder for Miles to leave now.

He really hoped that Dad had something very important now ...