Chapter Fifteen // Keith.

Hailey quickly jumped out her seat and walked out the class. I sighed and put my face in my hands and rubbed my eyes with my index fingers. What have I gotten myself into?

"Keith, what's up with y'all two? Broke up already?" Leon joked.

"We going through some stuff right now, bro," I told him, slowly getting out of my seat and throwing my bag on my right shoulder and pushed my seat in. "I would tell you but it'll only escalate. People already know and now, she hates me."

"She's always hated you since she got here," he said. "It's okay, KT. She'll come around but you should tell me what happen."

I shook my head. "I can't." I automatically got mad once I saw Adrian walking towards me with Kyra behind him. "What the fuck is your problem?!" I spat once I got in his face.

"Whoa, what did I do?" He asked me.

"I tell you something and you go off telling other people?!" I pushed him a little and Leon grabbed my sweatshirt, pulling me back. "This is why I can't tell you anything! You never keep your mouth shut!"

"Guys, what's going on?" Kyra asked confused.

"That's what I'm trying to figure out," Leon sighed.

"Keith's little girlfriend is a future assassin while her father is one," Adrian told them.

He seriously doesn't get the point at all. He wants me to start throwing hands at him right now. I pushed Leon off of me and grabbed Adrian's hoodie. "Don't play with me, Dri. Tired of your shit." I let him go and walked off. They all followed behind me as we got down the stairs and walked to the parking lot. I saw a huge crowd not far from me and heard some girls arguing. I stopped to see who it was but I couldn't see anybody because they were so many people around them.

"Somebody about to fight?" Leon asked once he got up beside me. I shrugged and we continued to look on. Out the corner of my eye, I saw Mia running to the crowd and pushed through.

"Lee, what the hell is Mia doing?" I asked him. I saw the bun on top of her hair and saw a curly, brown bun beside her. "Wait... That's Hailey."

"That's Hailey and Heather!" Kyra said. "Guys, go stop them!"

"I'm going," Leon shook his head. "My girl is in the middle of that circle and if anybody hits her, I'm going off."

I couldn't exactly say that about Hailey because she's pretty strong. She would paralyze Heather if she wants to. Once I heard a scream and someone get yank, Leon and I ran to the circle. I pushed everyone out my way and once I got to the middle, Mia was trying to grab Hailey away from Heather. They were throwing hands at each other like they didn't have a care in the world. Mia was trying to yell and tell Hailey to stop but she kept going. When I saw Leon grab Mia away, she was still screaming and she was trying to push Leon from her but he's pretty big so that didn't work. I then ran over to Hailey and grabbed her.

"Get off of me!" She screamed, trying to get me off of her. I picked her up from behind and her leg kicked up, almost hitting Heather in the face but she moved away in time. I walked off with her and put her down as she tried to run away from me.

"Hailey! Hailey!" I screamed, trying to get her attention. "Please calm down!"

"Keith, move," she calmly told me, still pushing me away. She then pushed me and smacked me in my face hard as ever. I swear I saw my life flash before my eyes once my head sprung to the side. I can't believe she just slapped me. If I could hit her, I would. She fights like a man anyway. "Don't touch me," she mumbled.

I could still hear Mia screaming and yelling at Leon. I shook my head and looked towards them and saw that Leon had her pinned against his truck, pinning her arms over her head. I looked at Hailey and she just stared at me with a scared face but her jaw was tightened.