Chapter Eight // Keith.

"Does your parents know I'm here?" Hailey asked me as we walked through the door. I shut the door behind her and locked it, stuffing my keys in my pocket.

"No," I shook my head.

She gave me a crazy look. "You don't tell your parents when someone is coming over?"

I slowly shook my head and then chuckled. "What for? They don't worry about me anyway. Only person they pay attention to is Riley. I could tell my parents I won't be in the house for a month and they'll ask me where I'm going and if I lie and say Adrians', they'll give me a lot of money and then escort me out the door." She continued to stare at me. "That never happened before but I'm just telling you that they don't care about my presence."

She started to smile and she walked away from me and started going upstairs. Usually, I don't let people jut roam the house but I don't know what she has stashed in her bag so I let her be. I walked in the kitchen and grabbed a Gatorade and started making my way to the stairs. When I walked into my room, Hailey was sitting on my bed, looking through a photo album I had stashed in my dresser. Did she just go through my stuff just to get that?

"Why were you snooping in my stuff?" I slowly asked her.

She looked up and shook her head. "I wasn't. It was peeking from under your bed." She closed it and put it back. "I don't go through people's stuff unless I have a reason to."

"Well, stay from under my bed, creep," I joked.

"Can I clean your room?" She asked, picking up a piece of paper I had lying on the floor.

I quickly shook my head. "Hell no. Wilma stupid ass was suppose to clean my room. Leave that shit on the floor." She started laughing but she never put it back on the floor. Instead, I sat down in the rolling chair in front of my computer and watched her as she cleaned my room from head to toe. She even wiped the frame with Avery's jersey in it and showed me the wipe she had and I saw all the dust that collected on it. She made up my bed how they do in the hotels and then she looked around weirdly. I looked around too because I was trying to figure out what she was looking for since the room was already spotless. "What are you looking for?" I asked her.

Her eyes darted around before they met mine. She looked away and grabbed her bag and started going through it until she found what she was looking for. She put down a lot of movies and I stared at them from where I was sitting. "I like to watch movies on my free time so..." She trailed off and shrugged.

I smiled at her and stood up from the chair and walked over to the bed and scanned through the movies she had. "The Hunger Games?" I slowly asked her as I held up the case. I then gave her a weird face. "You don't seem like the type."

"I just told you I watch a lot of movies on my free time. I never liked that movie until I saw it. All that killing was crazy," she said, putting emphasize on crazy.

I looked back at the movies and looked through them again. "You like Taylor Lautner?" I asked her, looking at the case as Abduction was written across it in bold, red letters. "You like movies that kill people, huh?" I chuckled at her once she started to looked down. "It's okay if you do. I don't mind. As long as you don't try none of that shit on me, I'm good."

"I grew up watching those movies," she giggled.

I still couldn't take in how adorable she was but so... mean on the inside. She can snap on you in a second if she wanted to. But I have to keep in mind of that so she doesn't think she rule me or anything. I always make sure everything goes my way. I don't know if that's a turn on or not. I just love a girl who doesn't let their guy sit there and talk anyway to them. Most of them would just sit there and cry. Hailey on the other hand, she'll probably have something else in mind. Her crazy ass.