Prologue

(Warning! I'm not good at grammar or spelling or anything in English even though it's my first language *cough* Sorry)

No one P.O.V. (IDK)
Yoongi and the other members were just finishing their last show at L.A.. They were heading out hearing fangirls and some boys screaming "Oppa~." Yoongi got to the car and notice a guy, he looked kinda strange.
(He look like this)

"Hey Yoongi Get in we have to pack

"Hey Yoongi Get in we have to pack." Jungkook said to Yoongi. "Sure..." Yoongi said back at him. Yoongi got in the van still staring at the guy. "Hey what are you looking at Yoongi?" Jungkook asked. "That guy." Yoongi said as he turned over to look at jungkook.

Jungkook looked over Yoongi shoulder and just saw a bunch of girls. "Um...Yoongi does are girls." Jungkook said. Yoongi turned around and saw he disappeared. "H-He was right there?!" Yoongi yelled. "Shush, you're going to wake up Namjoon and Hoseok!" Jin said giving Yoongi a glare from the rear view mirror.

They arrived at their hotel and they started to pack. While Yoongi was packing Jungkook was telling Jin, Jimin, and Taehyung what happened.

"Wait so Yoongi mistaken a bunch of girls for guys!" Taehyung laughed out loud. "There was a guy!" Yoongi said giving Jungkook and Taehyung death stares. "If there was a guy how did he look like?" Jin asked. Yoongi tried to remember but couldn't.

"I can't remember." Yoongi said. "Then he didn't exist." Taehyung said to Yoongi. Yoongi began to get angry and decided to go to the balcony to calm down. He looked down and saw three guys but out of all of them one looked familiar.

"Come on Woo and Soo." The guy in the front said. "B-brother a-are you sure it's safe to be out what if someone see us." The guy on the right said. "No one will see us." The guy in-front said as the moon shined on his face. 'That's the guy from the concert!' Yoongi thought.

"Y-Your hat!" The guy on the right said. The guy put his hat on back. "Hey Wait right there!" Yoongi yelled. Yoongi went down to see them. "What do we do." The guy on the left signed. "Hide." The guy in front said. They went running to a alley near by.

"Hey where did you go?!" Yoongi yelled. The guy nearest to the street looked around the corner and Yoongi left. "He's gone." The guy signed. "Ok let's go to the airport now." The guy in the middle said.

Yoongi came back into the dorm. "Where did you went?!" Jin scolded Yoongi. "No where you wouldn't believe me." Yoongi mumbled. "Come on we have to go." Namjoon said as he came into the room. "Sure." Yoongi said.

They made it to the airport and they had first class. "Hey Hyung are we the only ones who are going to first class." Jungkook asked Jin. "We should be since this fight is at 1:00AM and not a lot of people will be in the plane." Jin said to the younger. "Yay" Jungkook said excited.

They started entering the plane and they noticed that there where people on the plane. "Hyung you said just us." Jungkook complained. "I said should I wasn't sure." Jin said to him. "I'll ask them to get off." Jungkook said with his bunny smile. "Wait jungko-" Jin tried saying.

Jungkook started walking towards the two men. "Excuse me can you get off." He said to a guy near the front. The guy didn't respond. "S-Sorry h-he's mute." A guy next to him stutters. Namjoon came running to jungkook. "Sorry for him we didn't mean to offend you." Namjoon said pulling jungkook ear.

Yoongi looked up from his phone and saw what happened. "Don't ever do that again!" Namjoon and Jin scolded jungkook. Yoongi looked over toward them and then looked back at his phone but was stop when he saw the guy from before.

Yoongi started to walk but was stop by a flight attendant. "Excuse me sir we're about to take off please go to your seat." She said as Yoongi nodded because he knew he could be kicked of the plane if he refused to listen.

(Time skip)

The plane was about to land and the three guys were talking. "So when we get to Seoul we are going to unpack ok." The guy in the next to the window told them. "I'll go out and dye my hair and look for a new place. Oh and I got good news." The guy said. "What?" The guy near the aisle signed. "Their is Chance you can talk." The guy said trying to hug him. "Thank you brother." The guy signed.

They got off the plane and started to get out but they heard a person yelled out to them. They turned around to see the same guy from before. They started running and grabbed a taxi. They started to drive off. The guy turned around and saw the guy looking for them.

"Yoongi don't do that fans can see us!" Jin yelled. Yoongi nodded as they started to walk.

Soo P.O.V.
We got home and like he said he would he left. "What can we eat?" Woo said to me. "Have some ice cream." Woo signed to him. "Yay!" Woo got all excited. I looked at him kinda happily he and me will be better soon. After both of our therapy I will talk and his autism will go away.
(Note: autism can't be cured you just have to learn how to live in it or they can force it out of you. Thank you @LoveKellicleroWay for telling me)

(No offense to anyone who knows or has autism or is mute I'm not mocking anyone if you fell that I am lent me know plz)

Third/No one P.O.V. (IDK I'm bad at P.O.V.)
Yoongi and the other members were very close to the dorms. Jungkook ties his shoes and they waited for him. He was done and they were about to go in but then Yoongi saw him...the guy!

"H-He's right there?!" Yoongi yelled. 'But why does he look kinda different?' Yoongi thought. The members turned around to see that he did exist. Yoongi went running to him and the members followed him. Yoongi tackled him.

"Yoongi!" Jin yelled. He grabbed Yoongi and they were staring at the guy. Yoongi bent down and apologized to the man. "What's your name?" He asked the man. "M/N, Jun M/N." M/N said. 'Why is he really cute?!' All the members thought. "Can we talk to you?" Yoongi asked. Yoongi turned to look at Jin and turned back to look at M/N but M/N was running away and they started to chase M/N.

I had a mental breakdown at school because instead of a project due on April 18 it's due tomorrow April 13!!!!!!! At least I manage to make an update on the stress.