Chapter 18

Still You're P.O.V.
He aimed at me taking of his mask to reveal... Johnny. "Johnny." I said shocked. "Hey M/N." Johnny said. "Why?" I asked. "Because its just what I do." Johnny said. Johnny moved his finger to the trigger. "You have no idea how long I waited for this." Johnny said.

I closed my eyes and heard a gun shot. I opened my eyes to see Johnny turned around with the pointing who I was thinking was his dad. "Why son?" The dad said gasping for air. "Why? You killed mom. *shoots right arm* you made me join you gang! *shoot Left arm* you killed my friend brother and sister by law. You made a child an orphan today. "Shoots head." Johnny said and did.

His dad stop moving. "J-Johnny." I said. He looked down and turned around. He put his head high smiling as he had a gun to his head. Tears streamed down his face. "Johnny don't!" I yelled running to him. He smiled at me about to pull the trigger but I was able the stop him barely. I mace the his hand holding the gun a bit so when he shot he will miss his head and he did.

I grabbed the gun from his hand and threw it off the building. Johnny had tears streaming down his face and so did I. We both fell to our knees. "I can't lose anyone else." I said. "I-I'm sorry M/N." Johnny said. "Don't worry we didn't decide for ourselves to be like this." I said. I knew we couldn't get Woo or Ying back but I know I could make Alex have a better life one without all of this.

Johnny and I went down. A lot of people died. Johnny and I told the groups to stop. We all walked down the see cops all over the area. I walked to one cop while everyone stayed back. "We are done right we won't hurt anyone tell you boys to put the guns down and so will I.

The cop whistle and they put their guns down. I turned and raised my bad putting it down. All the people put their guns down. "You never saw my face." I said putting back my mask. "Get the paramedics." The cop said.

Paramedics came and took everyone except for Soo Johnny and I. We put on all our mask as reporter came. "What do you have to s-" a reporter said but we didn't listen to it we kept on walking to Johnny van. "Where do we go?" Soo asked. "Woo's house to get Alex then where our friends are." I said.

Johnny turned on the car and head to Woo's house.

Time Skip

We made it to Woo's house and got Alex. Soo had him. "Soo you will take care of him he will know you better than me." I said. "He will but deep down we'll both know I'm not the same as Woo." Soo said. "Johnny Let's go." I said.

We made it to the address Namjoon sent me. I opened the door to see people worried. "We're here." I said. Everyone looked as we took of our mask. Hyuk, Namjoon, and Doyoung came running. I embarrassed Namjoon while Hyuk almost hurt Alex. "Johnny where did you go you had me worried sick!" Doyoung said. "Why would you be worried?" Johnny asked. Doyoung didn't say anything but instead kissed Johnny.

"So where did you go?" Kenta asked. "That's a story." I said.

We told them everything some were in tears others in shock. "Wow that's a lot." Lucas said. "It is but now you have to promise not to tell anyone." I said. "Promise." They all said. "Anyways since we are all here want to sleep over?" I said. "Sure." They all said. "Aliens!" Taehyung yelled. We moved the couch and table to the hallway Sowetan have more room.
Soo and Hyuk got the bedroom since they have Alex.

Jin and Taeyong were making food for everyone as we all got our own blankets and pillows. We all ate together and fell asleep...well some of us. Lucas Tae and Jungkook were playing an game. Jin and Taeyong were trading recipes. The rest of us except for Doyoung Johnny Namjoon and I were awake.

Doyoung and Johnny were playing these couple games. And Namjoon and I were snuggled together. "I love you Namjoon. I said. "I love you too." Namjoon said. "I'm sorry about Woo he was your family." Namjoon said. "He was And forever will be, him and Ying. I think he would be happy that we will move on all of us and for Alex to grow. And even though I lost 2 people close to me look and us right now we have a bigger family." I said looking at everyone. I kissed Namjoon lips and then laid on his stomach closing my eyes and falling asleep.

The epilogue is left I'm sorry if you lied this book.'