Chapter 2

M/N P.O.V.
It was around 1:00am and I was woken up by a touch on my thigh. I turned around to see what it was. It was Hoseok. 'What is he doing.' I thought.

"Hoseok what do you need?" I asked him. "I'm not really sure you're just really cute." Hoseok smirked. "Don't try anything funny I just met yo-" I was stopped when Hoseok jumped on top of me. "W-what are y-you doing?" I ask him.

He slipped his cold hand into my shirt as I shiver. He smirks at me. "Be good baby boy." He starts to take my shorts off. 'Why is he doing this I barely met him!' I yelled in my mind.

He took them off and went to my thighs. He started licking it and then he gave me a hickey. He went up to my face and gave me a passionate kiss. He took control of me. Even though it was kinda painful I felled asleep.

Hoseok notice me fall asleep and tucked me to bed. He stripped me to my boxers. He laid with me putting his arms at me. We both slept.

The next day, I woke up and heard noises coming from downstairs. I looked at the room and went to the closet. I picked out some clothes.

I looked over to the bed and saw Hoseok sleeping peacefully

I looked over to the bed and saw Hoseok sleeping peacefully. I remembered what he did last night making me go red. 'Why is he doing this I barely knew him for less than 13 hours!' I thought. I headed down stairs and I saw the clock, 6:37am.

My nose caught a smell it was coming from the kitchen. I walked in and saw Jin. "Hey Jin." I said waving at him. "Oh breakfast will be ready soon." He smiled at me. "I'll go wake up the other members." I started walking to the door but he stopped me.

I turned around and he pinned me to the wall. "What are you doing?" I asked him. He unzipped my jacket and started sucking on my left collar bone. I moaned a little bit. After a couple of minutes he left a hickey and I heard some steps coming down stairs. Jin heard as well and zipped my jacket again. He went back to cooking like nothing happened.

I left my face still red. It was Namjoon. 'Maybe the rest will be normal.' I thought heading to the couch. Namjoon followed me but I didn't mind I just wanted to relax. I felt something on my shoulder it was Namjoon hand. He pinned me on the couch.

'Is no one normal here!' I thought. He did the same thing except he gave me a hickey on my right collar bone. I pushed him off of me getting annoyed. I stomped up stairs to wake up Yoongi Taehyung Jimin Jungkook and Hoseok. I headed toward Yoongi room.

I walked in and he was moving around. I walked up to him. "Hey wake up." I said. He poked so peaceful. I started to pet him but then he pulled me to his bed. He pulled down my pants. He saw the mark Hoseok gave me and got furious.

"Who did this! You are mine baby boy!" He yelled at me. He made a hickey on my other thigh. I moaned again. 'Why is everyone doing this!' I yelled in my mind. After that I pushed him off me and left the room.

Next it was Jimin. I walked to his room and saw him and Taehyung. 'Are they dating?! Oooooo' I thought. I saw they were looking at a video. "Hey breakfast is going to be ready soon." I said. The both grabbed my arm.

I turned and they started to strip me from the top up. They both gave me a hickey on my chest. I was so done right now I slapped both of them. 'Jungkook better be normal.' I thought storming out of the room.

I was about to collapse on the floor. I walked to his room. I took a deep breath. I walked in.

"Jungkook breakfast is ready." I said looking down. He walked over and grabbed my chin. "Why are you sad?" He asked. My eyes started to get watery. "N-Nothing can I use your bathroom?" I asked. He pointed to the bathroom door.

"Hey the door lock is broken." He yelled though the door. I didn't respond. I took out my phone and started texting Soo and Woo.

You: come pick me up now please

Woo: Why?

Soo: I'm on my way

Woo: Wait you left already!

Soo: yes

Woo: Wait

Soo: I'll give you 5 minutes

You: Thanks you see you in a while

Soo: see you soon

Woo: see you soon brother

I turned off my phone and headed outside. Jungkook collapsed on me. "Jungkook are yo-" he started sucking on my neck. 'He was faking!' I thought. At this point I was furious. Like the some of the other members I slapped him.

I left the room and headed down stairs. Jin was still in the kitchen. I walked over there grabbing a knife. "Everyone down here right now!" I yelled. I heard foot steps coming down. I saw a line of people.

"M-M/N put down the kni-" "No Jin!" I yelled. I pointed at the couch. "What?" Tae asked. "Sit on the couch!" I hissed at them. They all sat down I turned to them.

"I've barely met all of you and you leave me marks? Yoongi and Hoseok yours on on my thighs! Namjoon and Jin you left them in my collar bones! Jimin and Tae you did it on my chest! And Jungkook on my neck!" I pointed to all the places they did it one by one.

"We are sorry." Jin apologize to me. "My only question is why? Why did you do it I've barely met you!" I said. "It's hard to resist something as cute as you." Yoongi said winking at me.
"M/N can you just pick one of us?" Tae asked.

They all stood up coming toward to me. 'Who do I pick! I want none of them especially since what they did! I want it to take some time.' I thought. I looked at them the were expecting an answer.

"I choose..."

Ahh this chapter to me a long time to write...

So who will it be?

Ok I got another thing to say...so this story's plot is going to be driven by votes.

(This story going to be trashy like me)