Epilogue

{A lot of spelling and grammar mistakes}

Your P.O.V. 

It's been 5 years and 7 months since Woo and Ying death. Alex is already in kindergarten living a happy life but he overheard our conversation about Woo and Ying. He was sad for a little but he knew they would not want him to focus on them but instead on himself. After  5 years Namjoon asked me to marry him and at the same time two of my closest friends were also proposed by their lover. Now today is all of our day, our wedding. We decided to have a three way wedding. I was in the Bride's or how I call it the Bottom's room.

 Doyoung, Hyuk and I were waiting in the room until we had to walk down the aisle. Since their were three of us we all picked 3 bridesmaids I picked Kenta, Jin and Yoongi. Doyoung picked Taeyong, Lucas, and Jisung. And lastly Hyuk picked Jungkook, Longguo, and Mark. Alex was our flower boy throwing flowers down the aisle. We picked these people because after everything that happened we became closer together. We all became closer so we nvited them to our wedding. 

"Hey it's time." Ten said to us from the door. We all stood up and linked arms. We went out to see our husbands. I was holding a white rose while Doyoung hold a pink rose and Hyuk holding red. We all walked down  the aisle as Alex threw them down. I saw Jin tearing up and Taeyong handing him a tissue. We all went to our husband but deep inside I felt sad knowing Woo wasn't here to see me. "Don't worry he will always be with us." Namjoon said to me. I wiped the tears and looked at him.

Time Skip

The ceremony was ending and we kissed, Hoseok covered Alex eyes and him trying to take off Hoseok hand. I waved bye to everyone except the members Hyuk and Soo. "So Soo..." I said smirking. "What are you thinking of." he said in a serious tone. "You and Hyuk are going to a vaction at Hawaii." I said. "Yeah is their a problem?" Soo asked. "No just when are you leaving?" I asked. "Actually we should start leaving now." Soo said. "Oh ok." I said. Soo and Hyuk grabbed their thing and before they left I gave something to Hyuk and winked at him. He looked at his hands to reveal some pills and a condom. "You know what to do." I told him. 

The members, Alex, and I all left in the van. When we made it to the dorm Jungkook started playing games with Alex and alex beating him. Tae and Jimin were on the couch Yoongi and Namjoon were in their studio and Jin and I were cooking. I felt a small tap on my shoulder turning ariund to see Jin. "Yes?" I asked. "Go up and have a little fun but wash your hands after." jin said. "No don't worry I will stay." I said. "No plus you have someone who loves you I don't." Jin said with a frown. "Jin eomma I LOVE YOU!" Alex said running to hug Jin's thigh. I left them alone and went upstairs to Namjoon. I open the door slightly  and look to see him with headphones on. I sneaked my ay behind him and before he could even notice I wrapped my arms around him. he got scared and started punching my arms. He turnd not even  {So my work from this point on got deleted *screams into pillow*} noticing me. He looked up a bit and ssaw me. He gasped and then stopped.

I moved back a bit until I fell. "I'm so sory M/N." Namjoon said. "wow only married cor a couple of hours and now were fighting. Do I need to get the divorce papers from Tae? " I asled. "NO!  I love you." NAmjoonj said. "It doesn't seem like you do." I said. Namjoon picked me up wrapping my legs around him. He tokk me to our room. he opened the door to the batheroom and placed me on the counter. "Take off you shirt." Namjoon asid. "Why?" I asked. "Just do it for daddy, Babyboy." Namjoon said. I took off my shirt imedietly. He got some medice from the cabinet. He placed in on my bruises. I winced at how cold it was. "I'm sorry Babyboy." Namjoon said. I didn't r[;y bey ibstead webt to the bed. "What can I do to make you feel etter?" Namjoon asked. I sat up and faced him. "I want a kid." I said. "W-What?" Namjoon said. "I want a kid ok?!" I yelled covering myself with a blanket. I heard foot steps leaving and then I fell asleep without even eating.

The next morning

I felt some licks on my face. I open my eyes to see a dog! I screamed getting me and the dog scared. Namjoon came in bursting in. "What happened." Namjoon asked. "There is a dog." I said. "Oh Jackson he's our sun." Namjoon said. I looked down to see Jackson staring at me.

"He's cute." I said. "More than me?" Namjoon said. "MAybe." I said. I started to laugh because Jackson started to lick me. "Did you get dog food?" I asked Namjoon. "Yes." Namjoon said. I ppicked up Jackson and brought him outside to the living room. Jin was awake with Alex. I saw a bowl and some dog food in it. I place Jackson next to it and stood up to see Jin shocked. "When did you get a dog?!" Jin asked. "Namjoon got it but i'm not sure when." I replied. 

Alex ran to me and then saw Jackson. Jackson sat looking at Alex as Alex crouched looking at him. "He's cute." Alex said and Jackson started wagging his tails. Alex started petting Jackson and then I brought my attention to Namjoon who came down with everyone. "Let's eat." Jin said.

Time Skip

We finished eating Jungkook, Jimin, Hoseok, And Tae we bothering Jackson and Alex protecting Jackson. Jin was cleaning and Yoongi was sleeping. I was just sitting down with Namjoon my head on his shoulder. "So now what?" Namjoon asked. "We have a child we are married so i'm not really sure. " I said. I turned and give a kiss to Namjoon. "Eww." Alex said. " Alex come over here. " Namjoon said. Alex came with Jackson following. Namjoon picked up Alex and I picked up Jackson. "It's not 'eww.' " Namjoon said. Namjoon and I placed a kiss on his forehead. "We love you Alex so much." I said. "I know uncle." Alex said smiling. We hugged each other hearing a picture being snapped.

*Flash*

*Flash*

*Flash*

The End

Such a bad ending im sorry but I will be making more stories! i'm not sure when i'll post it sorry again but for now

bye!!