Chapter 13

Your P.O.V.
"Hello" I said. "Hey M/N it's Yuta." Yuta said. "Oh hi Yuta, Where is Johnny?" I asked. "He's packing his stuff but anyways I need to ask you something." Yuta said. "Johnny are going on one of those trips (you know those one that they are being filmed) and we wanted to invite you." Yuta said. "Invite? How?" I asked. "Well a Can is going to live with them for about a week." Yuta said. "Ok I'll go just tell me what to do." I said. "Great."

Namjoon came down. "Hey I have to leave." Namjoon said. "Ok bye." I said kissing him on the lips. "M/N!" Yuta said. "Yeah Yeah now tell me what to do." I said.

(Time Skip)

I packed a suitcase full of close. Apparently I'll stay for a week and live with idols as a little tv show. I decided to go as a nail stylist because it's better then saying a gang leader (btw m/n can do nail art after going undercover in America;) Soo was confused because I was packing.

"Where are you going." Soo Asked. "Somewhere don't worry." I said. Soo walked up to me and grabbed my shoulder. "Be safe." Soo said hugging me. "Soo I'm not a little kid I will be safe. I have to go see you later." I said.

I grabbed my suitcase and left saying goodbye to him. I took my car and left to the airport.

Namjoon P.O.V.

I came home walking. I knocked at the dorms door and Jin came to open it for me. "Why do I have to go?" I whined to Jin. "Because you weren't here so we all voted on you." Jin replied. "Why not Jungkook at Yoongi." I whined. "Just go pack up." Jin said.

I walked to my room grabbing my headphones. I packed clothes and that's it. I took a shower and change to a half white and half black jacket. I went down stairs.

"Ok let's go." I sis fro Jin. "See you later." Jin yelled to the other members. We went to the van and I sat down. "Ok so the place is a private house in Taiwan. By the time you'll get their it will be 4 in the morning. Your flights leave at 2 am." Jin explainer to me. "K." I replied.

I went to the airport and went through everything smoothly (for once). I sat down waiting for my plane.

Time Skip

I made it to the house and I was tired I just fell to the bed. Another person is here and they took a bedroom. I took the only one that's non occupied. I fell asleep.

After some time I heard some movement I thought it was nothing but the. I heard a creek. I grabbed sky phone putting on my flash light to see who it was. "M/N?" I said confused why he was hear.

•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•
Sorry for the short chapter