Chapter 17

3 Months Time Skip
Your P.O.V.
I was at a photoshoot with BTS, Soo, and Min Hyuk. Hyuk was here with Soo a month ago they became a thing. Soo came to see me and Woo is with Ying and their new son Alex. "Oh will they be done so we can go eat?" Min Hyuk whined. "I'll give you something." Soo said winking. "Soo I'm right here." I said.

I looked over to BTS looking at all the members so happy. I was about to stand when my phone vibrated. "Hello?" I said. "One hour or they'll die." The person said. The person phone hanged up but instead I was sent a video. I press played.

"You have one hour to find and get to me or they will die." I heard the video from my phone but from everyone else. The person on the video moved the camera to two people tied up. I took a closer look it was Woo and Ying.

"Soo!" I said as I turned to him but he was watching the video everyone was. "We have to go now!" I said. Soo grabbed my and his backpack filled with stuff we'll use. "Wait where are you going?" Hyuk asked. "I have to go somewhere but stay safe." Soo said grabbing Hyuk's Chin and then kissing his cheek.

I saw Namjoon come to me but by the time he did I had to go. We ran to the Soo's car. "Ok you contact the gang I'll find out where he is." I said. "M/N look." Soo said. I looked at what he was looking at phones were not the only thing getting the video any electronics too. "we have to hurry." I said.

I went back into the system. I managed to find out. "Its jug-eum the building where we officially met BTS." I said. "Ok I managed to get a couple hundred members the are ready and waiting for our command." I said. "Tell then to wait until we arrive." I said. Soo nodded and started to speed down the street.

Time Skip

We made it to the front of the building. "Tik Tok (no no no no no) you time is running out." The person said. "Ok he should be at the top floor and their is 45 floors." I said. "How many people do we have?" "About 600." A guy said.

"I want 13 groups of 45 people the other 15 will go with us and a group." I told everyone. "Here." Soo said handing me a mask. "Thanks." I thank Soo. "Let's Go!" I yelled.

The first couple of floors were empty until we made it the the 27 floor. I heard a beeping noise getting faster and faster. "Get do-" I said but it was already to late we lost some people.

People came from the other side and started shooting. Group A and G attack!" I said. I grabbed my gun and also started attacking. People got shot but we were able to make it through.

After our first small battle it felt weird that nothing has happened. We were at the 44 floor when we were attacked. This was stinger than the last one. We were losing and I could tell by all the men falling. Soo was right next to me.

"Soo cover me." I said. I grabbed my phone (who grabs their phone when they are about to die?) I called Namjoon. "Namjoon where are you?" I asked. "At a place with JBJ and NCT." Namjoon said. "Why are you there?" I asked. "Our company thought it would be to dangerous to be at the company so they sent us NCT and JBJ to a house far from the companies." I said. "Is Hyuk their?" I asked. "Yeah he's here." I said. "Pass him to me". I said.

I turned back to Soo. "Hey Soo it's Huyk." I said. I pass the phone to him while I took shots at people. I heard his conversation and when it ended the told each other I love you. Soo pass the phone back to me.

"M/N their is a problem Johnny is missing." Namjoon said. "What how?" I said . "I'm not sure the NCT members are worried." Namjoon said. "Ok but right now I need you help tell police to got the the jug-eum building st the fat end of Seoul." I said. "I'll do it and M/N I love you." Namjoon said. "Love you too."

I hanged up and A video was played it was pitch black but all you heard was two gun shots. "No." I said. I grabbed my laptop. I hacked all the light s not the room. "Soo I need you to press enter this will give me 15 seconds to go and run to Woo and Ying." I said. "You can't it's not safe." Soo said. "I have to go the Woo!" I said. "I'll have night vision goggles on." "Ok." Soo said. "Three two one." Soo said then pressing enter I ran as fast as I could I managed to get pass them in harmed of anything.

I walked up the stairs to see two guys standing and one holding a gun. He took off his mask revealing that old ma I talked to. "You!" I said. "Yup surprise." He said . "I thought you would of been dead by now." I said. "Guess I'm a survivor." I said. "You killed him!" I said. "Yes and then it will be Alex the Soo the Namjoon then you." The guy said. "You're crazy if you think you will survive me when I'm mad." I said. "Try me." The guy said.

I took out a knife and then we started to fight. I ran at full speed to him. I try to hit him but he kept on dodging it. I grabbed another knife from my pocket and threw it at us arm. "You bitch!" He said pulling out a gun. He aimed at me. "Wait let me do it." The guy niece to him said. "Here". The old guy said giving the gun. He aimed at me taking off his mask only to reveal...

To be Continued...