Dr. M

The next morning there is a loud knock on the door.

Silas was dressed, and looks up from her cereal, swallowing and moving to the door. She runs hand through her hair before opening the door with a smile. "Yes?"

A scientist is standing there with two body guards beside him. He smiles and looks at her "Hello. I have only come to ask you a few questions...."

Her smile fades a bit, replaced with a curious glint in her eyes. "Uh... sure. That should be alright."

He nods and walks in, looking around. His hands are behind his back as he heads to the living room. "You have a nice home.... but I was wondering... where were you last night?" He turns to face her.

Silas immediately thinks of the party, knowing kids were drinking. "Is this about the party? I assure you sir I didn't partake in anything."

"Oh.... yes yes the party..." he chuckles to himself "Yes well... I would like you to tell me what went on at the party and if you've... seen anyone particular..." his eyes look her up and down for a moment, his lips twitching as he licks them for a moment. "May I sit down?"

"Go ahead." She glances to the bodyguards. "Who would you be looking for?"

"That is not important..." he sits down "All you need to worry about is the fact I saw you leaving the woods very late at night... and I was wondering if your party was there..."

"Oh... no. A few people pulled a stupid prank and left me there." She holds her hands together in front of her.

"A few people? What did they look like?" His voice is tense and serious, his lips twitching again.

"I couldn't exactly see... they put a bag over my head." She felt slightly uncomfortable speaking of what had happened.

"Was there a man at the party... wearing a ripped blue hood? His face hidden?"

"Uh... not that I remember..." she shifts slightly.

He stares at her for a moment. ".... Allow me to introduce myself. I am Dr. M, Biology scientist and inventor. I am from New York and have come looking for someone... any information you have will be useful..." he smiles.

"It's nice to meet you, however, I'm not sure I can help you." Silas smiles politely. "The only person I can think of was M-" she pauses, suddenly very cautious. "Marcus... yeah."

Dr. M raises an eyebrow and pauses "... marcus...? Are you sure that is his name...?"

"I believe so..." she clears her throat. "I think he was in a blue jacket, although I never spoke to him." Her eyes look to the left.

"Where did you see this... 'boy'...?" His eyes narrow and he nods to the guards who press a button on their black helmets.

She looks them over before looking back to the scientist. "Just... just at the party. I think he was a skeleton or something."

"Do you have any more information?"

"No." She shakes her head, slightly worried about why he could be looking for Morbus.

He sighs and nods standing up "Fine.... thank you for your time..." he leaves with the guards.

She waves as they leave, closing the door behind them. "Holy flabbergasted..." she whispers. "That was weird..."

*****

A/N: Hehehehe Dr. M is a creep.