Confession

Some of the dialogue in this is inspired by the official Osomatsu San Drama CD! ^^

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Karamatsu stood before his brothers on the porch, sweat running down his temples faster than he had ever known them to go. All of them eyed him angrily, not calming him down enough to say anything.

Choromatsu raised a brow, "Where did you go, Karamatsu?"

The second eldest fiddled with his fingers and bit his lip before looking up at them with an answer, "I had to leave early this morning to help one of my friends out!"

Technically, he didn't lie about it. But of course, his brothers were snoopy as hell, so they bombarded the man with more questions.

"You also weren't home at all yesterday. Chibita said he saw you hanging out with some girl. You took her to get oden and then back to her house. Then you went and got oden again by yourself!" Ichimatsu inquired, eyes still half lidded.

"Yeah! Who's the girl?" Osomatsu asked, looking as though he was going to beat up his brother.

"Her name's..." He trailed off, mumbling your name so they wouldn't hear that part.

"Mm what was that?" Todomatsu asked, arms crossed.

"(Y/n)! I said her name is (y/n)!" Karamatsu snapped a bit, feeling guilty of exposing your identity.

"The one that works at Sutabaa with me? Nii-San how dare you?" Todomatsu asked, already knowing the answer but pretending to be offended anyways.

"Calm down! She needed a friend, so I was there for her! Not everything is about losing my virginity. She's just a friend. So stop acting like that means we are going to be intimate!" Karamatsu told, trying to get his point across knowing that his brothers were nervous of him getting laid before them.

"Ugh whatever," Todomatsu paused a moment before looking straight into Karamatsu's eyes, "You like her don't you? I can see it in your eyes. You look lovesick."

"What does it matter? If I like her, it wouldn't work out!" Karamatsu replied, putting the hard, cold truth into the air.

"Why not?" Jyushimatsu spoke up.

Karamatsu looked at the second youngest, "Because... She's her and she's amazing... She is way out of my league... She would break up with me anyways."

The brothers all had a bit of pity now, almost wanting to help Karamatsu with his girl problem rather than drive him away from her.

"Why... Why would she break up with you? I think she's too nice for that..." Todomatsu told, referring to her first day of work and how sweet she seemed.

"It's for reasons I'd prefer to not disclose right now. She's just rather sensitive and insecure - I'll give you that much. But the rest is personal stuff that I'm sure she wouldn't want me telling people..." Karamatsu flushed, mind going back to the events from the early hours of the day. He looked as though he was about to cry, but he put his sunglasses on over his eyes to hide it.

"You should tell her," Ichimatsu spoke in a monotone voice, "If she's insecure, I'm sure she'd love hearing that someone actually loved her and would put in effort to prove it. Sometimes people that reject the idea that anyone could ever love them just need the attention and for someone to teach them to accept it."