GRANDBABY?!?!

"We have to tell my family!" Karamatsu cheered, still crying from excitement.

You looked at him with wide eyes as you wiped your mouth with a towel, "R-right now?"

"I don't see why not!" The poor man was so hyped about being a father and though it melted your heart, the thought of breaking the news to the rest of his brothers horrified you. Of course, Todomatsu already knew, so that was one less person to have to worry about.

"K-Kara I don't look nice and I'm sure as hell I don't smell good either. I smell like throw up..." You told, shying away from his offer.

"Well then we can take a shower!" He cheered, turning the faucet on and causing water to erupt from the shower head.

You quirked a brow at him, "We?"

"Yes, my honey! We can bathe together!" He was smiling extremely wide, his pearly whites almost blinding you. Upon seeing your timid expression, he calmed down, "Unless that makes you uncomfortable...."

"No it's okay... We've just never been in the shower together before...." You tapped your fingers together.

"But we've seen each other unclothed before, yes?" He inquired, reaching for the back of your apron.

"I suppose..." You turned so he could untie your apron for you.

He eagerly and quickly untied it and practically ripped it off of you like a wild animal. You shivered a bit as a chill randomly went down your spine. Placing the apron on the sink, he turned you around and removed his hoodie, him now in a black tee shirt that defined his muscles. Your face flushed as you stared at his torso.

"Heh..." He breathed, his face too going red.

The both of you simultaneously reached for the hems of each other's shirts, making the two of you bonk heads. You giggled and apologized, removing your hands from his shirt.

"Y-you can go first if you want..." You told, his hands still on the bottom of your shirt.

Biting his lip and furrowing his brows, he lifted your shirt over your head and laid it beside the apron that he previously disposed of. Though the two of you had seen each other nude before, it still made the two of you flustered to bear everything for each other. Seeing you were now hesitant to continue, he held your hands in his and led them to the hem of his t-shirt. You gulped and stripped him of the article of clothing, unnecessarily nervous.

The anxious disposal of clothing went on for a while before the two of you were completely nude. Now the two of you stood before each other with flame red faces and you attempted to cover yourself up.

"I look gross.... A-and my scars. I completely forgot!" You thought as you accidentally saw yourself in the mirror, not even carting about covering your most private of places, but instead covering your scars from past problems.

Noticing you were looking rather insecure as you covered yourself with your arms, Karamatsu pulled them away and kissed your temple.

"I love you and even though you might think differently, you're beautiful... Your scars only show how far you've come and they tell your story. They tell who you are and you are so gorgeous..." He whispered, sending chills down your spine. He paused before continuing, "The most beautiful girl in the world..."

You shook your head in debate, looking down, "No..."

He forcefully grasped your chin and forced you to look at him, "Yes."