Your what??

L I L I.   POV

I was at Cole's getting ready for a cast party that cami was hosting. I didn't want to go as I have not been feeling to good these past couple of days. Reason? I'm pregnant. Yes it's Cole's and no I have not told him. I have no idea how he was going to react. I don't want home to leave me but I don't want to raise a child on my own. Anyways Cole persuades me to come and I gave in in the end. We got to Camis and of course she asked me if I had told him yet.
"You want a drink babe?' Cole asked.
"Can I have a water Please?" I replied.
"Yeah okay, you okay though it's not like you to the down a free drink?" Cole questioned.
"Yeah I'm fine" I smiled.
The rest if the night flew by until it was me, cole, cami and kj left. We were all sitting talking early in the morning. All of a sudden I felt sick, so I bolted to the bathroom.

C O L E  POV

We were all enjoying ourselves on the sofa but lili suddenly got up and followed her to the bathroom.
"What's up with lili?" I asked cami and kj.
"Ooo I know!" A drunk cami screamed. Cami then whispered something into kjs ear.
"She's pregnant!?" Kj shouted.
Once kj said that I also bolted to the bathroom to find Lili. I don't know why she didn't tell me. Was the kid not mine? When I got to the bathroom Lili was sat on the floor crying. I went up to her and wrapped her in a hug.
"It's okay baby" I comforted Lili.
"Did cami tell you?" Lili asked after calming herself down.
"Yeah, why didn't you tell me?" I replied.
"Because I was scared you would leave me." She answered.
"It is mine right?" I asked unsure of the answer.
"Yes you doofus. You may be a pain in the ass sometimes but I would never cheat on you" she laughed.
"I'm going to be a dad!" I said.
"I'm going to be a dad!" I said again. More exited then the last time.

10 months later

Lili gave birth to a little baby girl. We named her Eloise. She had piercing blue eyes and a little nose. She had fawn coloured hair. Wait she has brown hair. My natural hair colour is blonde.
"Babe!" I shouted.
"Yeah?" Lili replied walking in the room rapping her arms around me.
"Her hair is brown!" I said.
"Yeah my natural hair colour is brown you doofus" she laughed.
"Oh yeah" i sighed in releaf. My life was great. I had a beautiful daughter and and amazing girlfriend and soon to be fiance, if she says yes.

A/N: Just a little bit of sprousehart family for you. Should I do Cole proposing or not? Or a completely different one shot? Leave suggestions in the comments!