Naked

Hey, you there

Can we take it to the next level, baby, do you dare?

Don't be scared

'Cause if you can say the words, I don't know why I should care

"Betts, for a while now I've been having these feelings. I've had them for a while now, and they're  not just feeling of happiness. I like you Elizabeth Cooper and I was wondering if I could take you out on a date?" Jughead confessed.

"I don't know Juggie. We are best friends and if something were to happen to our relationship id be crushed" Betty admitted.

"Please, Betts. I promise if it doesn't work out I will always be by your side. As a friend or not" Jughead assured.

"Okay Juggie." Betty smiled.

'Cause here I am, I'm givin' all I can

But all you ever do is mess it up

Yeah, I'm right here, I'm tryin' to make it clear

That getting half of you just ain't enough

"Hey Betts where are you?" Jughead said into the phone whilst waiting in a booth at pops for his date with Betty.

"Oh I'm sorry Jug, I got caught up at the register with my mom. How about we reschedule tomorrow?" Betty said back.

 "But, Betts this is the third time we have rescheduled now. I haven't seen you in two weeks." Jughead sighed.

"I know Juggie I'm sorry, I need to go I'll call you later" Betty sympathised before ending the call.

I'm not gonna wait until you're done

Pretending you don't need anyone

I'm standing here naked (naked, naked)

I'm not gonna try 'til you decide

You're ready to swallow all your pride

I'm standing here naked (naked, naked)

"Betts I cant do this anymore" Jughead said.

"What?" Betty asked.

"I cant do this anymore" Jughead replied motioning between himself and Betty.

"Why?" betty cried.

"Because Betty! Every time I want to see you your busy. I just want to see you but I cant" Jughead cried.

"I'm sorry Jughead but I couldn't see you because of my mom!" Betty shouted.

"What do you mean?" Jughead asked.

"I'm Pregnant Jughead. With your baby. My mom found out and forbid me from seeing you" Betty said.

"Oh Betty I'm sorry" Jughead said trying to give her a hug.

"No Jughead! You cant say this is not working then hug me when I tell you I'm pregnant!" Betty cried before walking off.