Not your Barbie girl

Not your barbie girl
I'm living in my own world
I ain't plastic, call me classic
You can't touch me there, you can't touch my body
Unless I say so, ain't yo' barbie, no

"Come on babe, can we just do it?" KJ said.
"No, not yet. It's only been two months" lili replied. "And? Me and my ex did it in the first week!" KJ exclaimed " wow kage, what a way to put a girl down" lili exclaimed. "What? I'm just saying, why can't you be more like my ex?" KJ questioned. " Because KJ my personality is different to all your exes and quite frankly I don't want to be like them either" lili said. "Jeez chill" KJ chuckled. "You know what kage if this is what this relationship is going to be about then I think we are better off as friends" lili sighed, walking away.

Pull up to that dream house, god gate heels down
How much do you like this?
Welcome to my bedroom, hallway go down, say he's got permission.

Two months later

Lili heard knocks at her door. Wondering who was coming to see her at nine o'clock at night, she went to see who it was.
"Cole?! What are you doing here?" Lili asked.
"I need to speak to you lils" Cole said. " okay, come in" lili said back. "So what did you want to tell me?" Lili asked. "In just going to get straight to the point. I know you've not long broken up with KJ but I like you lili, I all ways have. I just wanted to let you know because.... well I don't know why bu-" Cole got cut off by lili pressing her lips on coles. Cole kissed back. Whilst pulling away Cole asked " I'm not going to be a rebound, am I?". Lili shook her head no and straddled his lap. "I've liked you from the beginning" lili whispered in coles ear. "But what about KJ" Cole said. "I thought I'd never have a chance with you so when KJ asked me out I said yes" lili replied. "Okay" cole said whilst placing a kiss on her neck, then on her lips. "Let's just keep this between us for now?" Cole asked. "I think that's the best idea" lili whispered back

I can take myself on a dinner date
Buy myself diamonds and champagne
Order five courses and chocolate cake, uh-huh
Acting like I care when I want a man
Acting like I care but I don't and?
I do my own thing, yeah watch me dance, uh-huh

"Come on lili, just one date" Charles pleaded.
"No I'm sorry charles" lili replied. "I'll buy you dinner, with chocolate cake I know that's your favourite" Charles said. "I'm going to have to pass Charles, I'm just bot into you like that" lili replied. Then Cole came over.
" everything allright here?" Cole asked.
" yep everything's fine, help me with my lines?" Lili replied. "Sure" Cole said as they walked off. Once they got to lili's trailor Cole asked "What was that about?". " he asked me on a date" lili said shyly. "What did you say to him?" Cole asked. "No, I said no of course. Do you want to know why?" Lili said whilst going to cup Cole's face. "Why?" Cole said. " Because I- I love you" lili whispered. "I love you too lili" Cole whispered back brushing lili's lips, going into a full kiss. " I love you so much" Cole said.

I'm my own boss, I'm remindin' you of it
Something that you just can't get
Words don't tempt me, trying to break me
In these heels I ain't trying to trip, no

"Hey babyy" some drunk guy slurred to lili. "Hey" lili said bluntly. Lili didn't want to be clubbing with mads and cami and as much as she loved them she would rather be at hone cuddled up to Cole. "How bout we get out of here and have some fun?" The man laughed "no I'm okay" lili sighed.

LILI: Come pick me up? Some drunk dude is hitting me up xx

COLE: on my way xx

"C'mon I know you want to" the man said placing his hands on lili's thigh. "Nope, I came here to have fun. Not harassed. So leave me the fuck alone" Lili sneared taking the man's hand off her leg and slapping him afterwords. Lili walked outside to meet Cole.
"Hey baby girl" Cole said. "Hey" lili said kissing Cole in the lips. "Do i need to sort anyone out?" Cole asked half serious half jokingly. "No, I sorted it" lili laughed.
"Hey bitch" the drunk man shouted as he stumbled out of the door. Lili gasped whilst Cole stood in front of her. "Who do you think you are talking to me like that?" The man shouted again. "Back of man" Cole said. "Shut the fuck up and control your bitch" the man shouted again before walking away. "Your not a bitch, you know that right?" Cole sighed. "Yeah" lili giggled before kissing him again.

Did you forget I'm real?
Oh, I'm breathing, touch me, feel
Oh, say I'm your toy to play with
Wanna put me in a box
You ain't gonna talk to me like that, you better stop

Lili sighed before getting up to go to set. Everyone has been ignoring her lately, except Cole.
"Hey lili" cami said.
"Hey" lili mumbled back. "What's wrong with you?" Cami asked. "You all have seemed to ignored me recently" lili said. "It like you've all forgotten me" lili said again before walking off. Lili finished her scene when cami came up to her again and said "Lili I'm sorry we've all been ignoring you". "I've only had Cole. It made me feel lonely" lili said, tears threatening to spill. " Why cole" cami asked."because he's my boyfriend" " Because she's my girlfriend" cole and lili said at the same time. Cole came and wrapped his arms around lili's waist. "And we love eachother" Cole said.

A/N: sorry about not posting I've had really bad writers block and I've just started school. I'll be updating but slowly. Also, I don't have any problems with the character in this one shot. I love the whole cast equally xoxo