04

Heart racing. 

That would be the appropriate words to describe the kiss I'm currently experiencing. Although, Drake took me by surprise, I can confidently say the kiss was heart racing. Not that I'd ever tell him that though. I can already tell he has a big ego, I don't need to fill it up anymore than I need to. 

As I'm kissing Drake I can feel his tongue poking me and asking for entrance. I deny him, and he put his arms around my back and pulls me in closer, if it was even possible, taken completely by surprise I squeak and that give him the perfect opportunity to kiss me even deeper. I give out a slight moan, and I can feel Drake smiling. 

To give him a taste of his own medicine I bring my hands to his hair and I give it a little tug, he groans. It's my turn to smile this time. After that, I decide to let go. Drake's hair is messy and his lips are swollen, I can also see his eyes are showing lust, which I'm sure my face is looking the same way. 

I take in a deep breath and say "What was that for?" 

He smirks and pulls me close. At first, I thought he was going in for another kiss, which I wouldn't mind. He kisses good. But he moves past my lips and he whispers in my ear, "Now everyone in here knows we have something going on. If we keep up this act, your lover boy, Derek, will be eating out of your hand. Now, laugh and kiss me on the cheek." He says with a smile on his face. 

I nod, and laugh, and kiss him on the cheek. I go to sit down and I take a look around the cafeteria and I see almost everyone's eyes on me. I'm guessing everyone can't believe, that someone like me managed to kiss the hot new kid. I take a glance towards the direction of Derek, Leanne and all their friends. Derek is staring at me and Drake in astonishment and Leanne is glaring at him. 

Dang. 

Drake then goes and sits across from me and beside Cailey. Drake sticks out his hand towards Cailey and says "Drake Adams, and you are?" Drake gives his infamous smirk.

Cailey blinks once. Twice. Drake turns to me and says "Is she deaf or something?" 

I shake my head and say "No. Just in shock. Give her a bit." 

Drake nods his head up and down understanding. 

As I take a bite out of my apple I say "So... What's the plan?"

He leans back in his chair and replies with "What do you mean?" 

I roll my eyes at his stupidity "You just kissed me in front of the entire school. We can't just end it at that. People are going to start asking questions and I need to know what's going to happen. After all, you did say you were going to help me. So help me and tell me what the plan is." 

Drake smiles."Don't worry sunshine. I have everything under control."

I give Drake a glare, "I don't give two shits whether you have everything under control or not. I need to know the plan. So tell me it, before I hang you upside down by your balls. Okay Adams?" 

Drake leans forward in his chair and stares at me intensely, "Okay De La Cruz. The plan is for us to appear like a couple. Kiss, hold hands, pass notes, the whole shebang. Basing on how Derek reacted when he saw us kissing, you might land him after all. Pretend to date me, and everything will be golden. I promise sunshine." 

"Fine." I agree. "And don't call me sunshine. I'm not a toddler." 

"Sometimes you act like it." Drake smirks, knowing that he's getting on my nerves. 

Before I could reply back with one of my biting replies Cailey comes back into our world and says "Did you just kiss Drake Adams?" Cailey blinks several times a minute and looks like she's ready to explode. 

"Welcome to the land of the living, Cails." I smile, I enjoy watching her like this. She's so crazy. 

She turns to her side for a second and sees Drake smiling at her and then she screams upon seeing him. "Holy shit. Its you. It's really you." She then turns back towards me. "Elle Del La Cruz, what the hell is going on here? I"m confused." 

I place my hand upon her shaking one and say "Calm down Cailey. I can explain everything." 

She nods her head feverishly and says "Okay then. Explain." 

"Drake here decided he wants to help me with my Derek problem." 

Her eyes widen. "He's going to help you get over him?" She says exictedly. 

She's only happy because now she doesn't have to go to bars and parties to help me find a decent man. Drake can do all the dirty work. 

"Not exactly." Drake says to her, in a smooth voice. "I'm going to help Elle get Derek. He may not know her name as of now, but with my help, they'll be dating." 

Cailey turns he way towards Drake again and she look astounded. "How will you do that?" 

Drake smirks, "I'll act as her boyfriend. We'll hold hands, pass notes, kiss-"

It's at that moment Cailey screams again. That's twice in five minutes. "Kiss? Oh my god. My ship is finally sailing." she says putting her hands together and looking up into the sky, really the ceiling, and making it look like she's talking to god or something. Like I said, she's crazy. 

I stare at her with a deadpanned look, "You've only met him today. How is this ship finally sailing?" I ask confused. 

"Oh, don't argue with me Elle, just believe me when I say you guys are meant to be." She smiles really big, so big it kind of scares me.

"Whatever you say Cailey." I smile. 

I hope I don't regret this. But so far, everything involving Drake Adams I regret.