Drama At The Banquet;

~Saturday~

I smiled, content with how I looked in the mirror, quick to take a picture

I smiled, content with how I looked in the mirror, quick to take a picture. It was about 8:30 p.m. and Kyrie was on his way to pick me up for us to go to LeBron's banquet. I tucked my hair up into a curly bun, before placing some light makeup on my face. As I was finishing up, I heard my doorbell ring, before I got up I heard Shaniya go to open it.

"Dayum! Paris!"

I chuckled and stood up.
"Yes!?" I called out from my room.

"Your mans is here! And he looks like Mr. Steal Yo' Girl!"

I laughed as I walked down the steps, with my bag in hand.
"Thank you for warning me Shay."

"Have fun babes." She smiled, hugging me and going back upstairs.

I turned to Kyrie who smiled as he looked at me.
"Damn! Wow! I..." His eyes widened as he was at a loss for words.

"Thank you?" I smiled, walking up to him.

"Sorry, you just..you look amazing. That dress is..whew..I didn't even know you owned dresses like that." He said, still scanning my body.

"Thanks baby." I said, placing a kiss on his lips.

He smiled and kissed back before pulling away.
"Let's go, or I won't be able to resist you until we get there."

I chuckled as we walked out towards his car.
The drive to the venue was surprisingly quick, full of compliments and laughter. As we walked in, I was in awe. The venue was huge and there was a lot of celebrities there. It was a packed function.

"Wow."

"Yeah. LeBron typically goes all out with these." Kyrie smiled, as we walked in.

As we continued to walk through the party, a multitude of celebrities stopped me and Kyrie, as Kyrie introduced me. Everyone there was actually very kind and I was actually having fun. Soon, Kyrie spotted his teammates walking over to us. I knew them.
Kevin Love and Tristan Thompson.

"Wow little Ky dressed up!" Tristan chuckled, as him and Kyrie did their handshake.

"Wassup Kyrie." Kevin acknowledged.

"Wassup. Paris, these are my teammates Tristan and Kevin. Guys this is Paris Thompson, my girl-"

"Your Klay's sister! Nice to meet you." Tristan chuckled, extending his hand out.