Chapter Twenty-Five 🤩

| Aaleeyah Petty |

| Aaleeyah Petty |

My alarm went off at 10:30. It was time for me to get up and get dressed for work. I went into the bathroom and I turned on the water to its hottest setting. I hopped inside and began to wash and lather my body. After my shower I went to my room and seen Kentrell still sleeping peacefully. I chuckled at the sight of him and scanned my closet for my uniform. After i packed my work clothes into my Vicky Secret Duffle Bag, I walked to the side of the bed Kentrell was on and proceeded to wake him up. He jumped a little bit and woke up, quickly. "Nigga MOVE! He snapped at me.

"Uh nigga, it's time to get up." I asked, laughing a little.

"I'm sorry, I just hate getting woke up out my sleep bro. Like I be ready to pop a nigga." He said.

"You're fine, but come on. I gotta get you home and then get to work." I said.

"Can i come see you when you get off?" He asked. "I'll pull up on you." He continued.

"Yeah, why not." I said.

"I really enjoy yo company ma." He said.

"I honestly enjoy your company as well. You're pretty cool, friend. " I said, smirking.

"Oh friend huh?" He questioned, smiling.

He hopped out the bed and threw on his T Shirt and we headed to the car. I took him to the house and i made my way to work. I couldn't stop thinking about Kentrell, he's been on my mind since I dropped him off. It's just something about him that I'm drawn too. I can't put my finger on what it is, but man he's got me hooked. I was knocked outta my thoughts from my phone starting to ring, it was my brother Christian. A voice I haven't heard in a while, a face i haven't seen, and a presence I haven't felt in a while. I honestly missed my big brother, I answered the phone and he started speaking first.

 I honestly missed my big brother, I answered the phone and he started speaking first

"Hey little sister. How's everything? How you holding up? I miss you so much." He said.

"Hey Christian. Everything is fine I guess, I'm doing waaay better now than what I was doing. I miss you too man. I'm not with Langston anymore, I actually had a little run in with him yesterday, he said some things to me and it hurt me, but fuck him. Enough about me though, how are you doing?" I said.