Chapter Four .

* Aaleeyah's P.O.V * 

So question, where are we? He asked.

You tell me. I said.

Langston leaned in and kissed my lips passionately. I really did love him though out of all those years I hid my feelings from him becasue I didn't think he felt the same way but now I know and I regret I ever hid them from him. "Does that answer your question?" He asked. I smiled and nodded my head he kissed me once more before he went to sleep. I couldn't stop smiling like an idiot I couldn't believe that my old best friend and I are finally together. 

: The Next Morning :

* Langston's P.O.V * 

I woke up next to Aaleeyah and she was sleeping so peacefully I didn't want to wake her. I quietly got out of bed without waking her and went into the living room I sat down on the couch and watched some TV before we had to do this other drop. I heard my phone ring and I got up and walked back into the room and answered it.

Hello, who this? I asked.

This Eazy. Y'all got to make that drop don't forget that. I want y'all to meet me on the dock at Chene Park at 12 midnight tonight. He said.

Alright fa'shoo, but no funny business. I said.

Alright. He said.

The line went blank and I decided to get dressed. I changed into a 'RGOKY' t-shirt, a 'No Ratchets' hoodie, a pair of True Religion jeans, some Pink and Black Elite socks, and some Retro 4's. I tucked my nine in my pants in the back and pulled my shrt down over it I know these niggas and they all about funny business. I grabbed a couple more guns strapped 1 to each leg and had 2 more tucked in my pants with my shirt over it. I'm pretty sure Julian and the others did the same thing. "Hey Lang Lang." Aaleeyah said. 

Hey baby. I said.

I kneeled down and kissed her lips. Now, I definitely don't need them niggas doing funny buisness. If I want to come back to those soft lips of hers I got to do this shit the right way. "Baby, I prolly won't be back later tonight I got to make this other drop." I said. She nodded her head and kissed me while biting on my bottom lip this girl tryna get me started early in the morning. "I understand you got to do what you got to do." She said. I climbed on top of her and kissed on her neck she gripped onto my hoodie and softly moaned. I was in the zone until someone knocked on the door of the hotel room. I got up clearly with an attitude. I opened the door to see if was Julian's hoe. 

What you want? I asked.

I wanted to know if Aaleeyah wanted to go shopping with me. She said

I'm not in the mood to go shopping, and plus we ain't even that close to go shopping together. What makes you think I want to go shopping with you how would I know if you ain't tryna kill me and chop my bdy up into little pieces and throw them into the river? Aaleeyah asked.

Because, I'm not that evil type of a person. She said. 

Pssh how do I know that? Aaleeyah asked.

Man whatever you ain't even got to go just forget I tried to even be nice. She said.

Bye bish. I said.

She walked away and I kicked the door closed and grabbed onto Aaleeyah's hips and pulled her close to me and leaned in and kissed her lips softly. I picked her up and carried her to the room.