Chapter Six.

* Aaleeyah's P.O.V *

We made it to Great Lakes Crossing and we went to the True Religion store. We got matching trues and we walked to footlocker. We decided to get the matching Retro 13's. "What else should we get?" Langston asked. I thought about it.

How about matching crew necks? I asked.

Sure. He said.

We ended up getting matching YOLO Crewnecks and some couple Crewnecks. We walked out the mall and headed to his car. "So baby, you want to go eat before I go?" He asked.

Sure. I said.

He drove us to Olive Garden and sat down and began talking. "So, how come you ain't never tell me about your feelings back in high school?" He asked. 

Because I was nervous about you not feeling the same way. I said.

Aaleeyah, I felt the same way ever since we met. He said.

I blushed. "Well now you got me." I said.

Hell yeah and I'm never letting you slip away bae. He said.

He leaned in and kissed me tenderly. Now, I'm definitely glad he's mine. We got done eating and headed back to the hotel. Langston left with the boys and I was alone. I decided to call up my bae India ( Picture On The Side. ) She was always the one to turn up at the most lamest party that's why i love her. She picked up on the second ring. 

What's up Bitch! She yelled.

Wassuh Hoe! I yelled.

What you doing bae? She asked.

Nothing chilling. I said.

We should go turn up tonight. She said.

You always want to turn up but okay. I said.

We should go to The Spot. She said.

That new club on 31st? I asked.

Hell yeah. Where you located so we can leave together? She asked.

I'm at the Mariott. I said.

Okay, I'm on my way. She said.

Okay. I said.

I hung up the phone and decided to get dressed. I got dressed in a Love Sharkbite Tank, Some Black Booty Shorts, Some Pink and Black Nike Air Jordans, A NLY Spiked Double Ring, A Black Faux Fur Tail Key Chain, and 14K Gold Chain. I lotioned myself down with my Victoria Secret PURE SEDUCTION, and I applie some Lady Speed Stick Deodorant. I flat ironed my hair Bone Straight and placed on my "Hype It" beanie. 

( Outfit In The External Link. If You Want To See It. )

I heard a knock on my hotel room door and I looked through the peephole and seen it was the bae India. I opened the door and she hugged me. "Damn girl, that ass is getting fat as hell." She said smacking my ass.

Oh, so you gone harass me now? I asked while laughing.

Haha, no. But c'mon girl. She said.

I grabbed my phone and walked out the door since Langston had the room key. We pulled up at the club and hopped out the car and walked inside. I sat at the bar and down some shots.  So did India, I swear we was gone turn up to the max tonight. We went to go dance and we seen two guys they looked at us and smiled. "Hey I'm Payroll." One of them said to me.

Hey, I'm Aaleeyah. I said.

Cool, you want to dance? He asked.

Sure. I said.

We began dancing to D-Boy (Video of the song on the side.)  No lie Payroll was kind of cute. "Hey, you want to go back to my place?" He asked.

I barely know you. I said.

Well damn, here's my number. Maybe we can chill later on. He said. 

Cool. I said.

He flashed me a smile and walked away with his friend. I looked over and seen India smiling at me. "Damn girl did you get his number?" She asked.

Yeah, did you get his friend's? I askeed.

Girl yes. She said. 

We just laughed and I soon heard everyone screaming and running. I grabbed India's hand and we ran out the back door. She made it out but before I could reach it I fell and everything went black. 

_________________________________________________________________

Uh oh. What could possibly had happened to Aaleeyah? 

What y'all think about Payroll and his friend? 

Do y'all think they up to something?

First person to comment answering these questions gets the next chapter dedicated to them. Sooo, GOO !