Chapter Fourteen

* Aaleeyah's P.O.V *

I made it to the mall and I decided to hit up Fotlocker. I wanted a new pair of Jay's. I checked out the Gamma Blue 12's. I asked for my size and I tried the shoe on once I had my size in my possession. My feet were swollen something fierce. Thanks Pregnancy. Now I have to get a bigger size and grow into them, which I hate doing. I asked for a bigger size and got that one. Perfect fit though. I took them up to the register and purchased them. After I went to footlocker I decided to go hit up Auntie Anne's pretzel shop their pretzels slap lowkey. Once I got there I ordered my pretzel and sat my chubby ass down. I thought about Langston and what he was doing, I decided to call him up. I dialed his phone and I heard it ringing in the distance. I followed the sound and I found him at subway with some hoe. I confronted him and the hoe.

" Hey, Langston Bae." I said

" Uh Hey Bae." Langston said.

" Um Langy Pooh, who is this fat hoe?" The non factor hoe asked.

" Um who are you calling a fat hoe? And if yo hoe ass must know I am Langston's baby mother, main chick, ride or die. Who are you?" I asked.

"Um I happen to be Langston's girlfriend." She said

"Oh bitch you real funny dont let no bullshit like that come out your mouth again or I will haul off and beat your ass regardless of my pregnancy or not. " I said.

"You aint gone beat shit Aaleeyah, If you pregnant you holding my baby in that damn stomach. If you swing on her ima fuck you up when I get home for real." Langston said.

"Oh so you defending that hoe?" I asked.

"Nah, I'm defending that damn baby in your stomach. Knowing you and how you fight you're gonna end up killing that baby and I'm not gonna have that happen not on my watch." He said.

"Well, how would you know if I even want this damn baby. Because around the first time we even started dating you basically promised me you wouldnt cheat on me any of that but what the fuck are you doing Langston?" I asked almost in tears.

"Aaleeyah, look bae let's just go home and talk this over please?" He asked.

"Nah, Langston fuck talking I dont want to talk. I just want to trust you and you make that hard to fucking do." I said.

"Baby, just let me take you home you dont need to be driving in the condition you're in." He said.

"Fine, but dont say a fucking word to me Mr. Higgins." I said.

He led me to the car and opened the passenger door for me. I took my seat and I had tears in my eyes. I couldn't stand Langston as of right now. I didn't want to be in his fucking presence I wanted to just get this baby aborted and be out of Langston's life. That's how bad I hated Langston right now. But, knowing me I couldn't abort a sweet innocent child. The whole ride back to the house was nothing but dead ass silence, when he pulled up to the house I got out and slammed the door shut. I ran into the house and upstairs. I laid down on my bed and cried.

"Bae, can we talk about thid please?" He asked.

"What is there to talk about Langston?" I asked.

"Bae, look I'm sorry, I know I promised and that was the first and last time that'll ever happen again bae and I mean it." He said.

"How do I know that Langston?" I asked.

"I told you I was gone get you pregnant right? I told you I was gone be there through everything right? I told you that you were gonna be mine right?" He asked.

"Yeah, Yes, and Yup." I said.

"Well, believe me when I say it wont happen again." He said.

"Fine but Langston why did you do it in the first place?" I asked. I needed answers and now.

"I dont know bae, I wasn't thinking. I wanna say its the stress with the baby and shit, but I know thats not the answer. Like I to be truthful really dont know why I did it bae I was just being stupid." He said.

"Okay bae, just please dont ever do it again." I said.

"I promise bae." He said.

After our discussion, I laid down and Langston stripped off his shirt and laid down next to me. We cuddled the night away. We watched movies, played games involving food. I introduced him to Jalepeno's and Peanut Butter. I know it sounds nasty but its quite tasty for a pregnancy craving. Me and Langston ended up falling asleep together. I still hate him for the fact that he cheated on me with that hood rat but other than that I love his ass. Like, to be honest he's the only one I have been down for and he's the only one I will be down for.

There's nothing about Langston that can change my mind. This baby? Will be born no abortions nothing. I'm gonna love this baby more than Langston to be honest. But, Langston was and always will be my bae. I loved this nigga ever since we were younger like for real. Ain't no one taking him from me on everything. I fight for mines and this baby and him will be fought for. I looked over at Langston and seen him sleeping peacefully I leaned over and pecked his nose.