Chapter Twelve (NSFW)

Kate stood behind me as I fumbled with my keys to unlock the door. No one was going to be home until the weekend due to a trip that my family went on today, leaving the house all alone to their 17-year old daughter. Great idea am I right. As I finally unlocked the door I opened it and held it open for Kate as she walked in. I then walked in after her closing the door behind us. I smiled as Kate stood there and looked around at my house for the first time. I couldn't wait for her to come down to my room. "Your house is really beautiful," she said. "Not as beautiful as you," I said attempting my flirtatious effect on her with a smirk. "Uh t-thanks," She said stuttering a bit, I chuckled at her. "You're still so adorable," I said to her with a smile as I pulled her closer to me. "And you're hot, especially with that l-locker room i-incident," She said stuttering again. "Would you like to continue that, good lookin?" I asked smirking and I kissed her lightly and softly on her lips. "I would like that, but first I would like to see your room, and your work," She said to me with a wide smile. "Okay, baby, well go sit in the kitchen, I'm going to get us some snacks and drinks before we go down to my room," I said with a smile as I grabbed her hand and pulled her into the kitchen with me. "What would you like madame?" I asked as I opened the fridge and raised my eyebrow at her. She smiled and giggled, "Chocolate milk?" She asked curiously. "Yes indeed," I said with a chuckle. I pulled out the chocolate milk and poured us both a glass then I walked over to the table with the drinks. I handed Kate's hers and I smiled. "Do you like peanut butter crackers my darling?" I asked her politely. She nodded her head, and I walked towards the cupboard and grabbed two packages bringing one to her. "Thank you, my dorkems," she said to me with a chuckle, clearly coming up with my new nick name on the spot. "New nickname, I like it," I said as I climbed onto her lap and kissed her. She of course kissed back passionately. "Mm, I love kissing you, you're such a good kisser," I said as our lips parted and I smiled. My eyes were still closed. "Open your eyes baby," she said with a smile that I could see once my eyes were opened. I smiled.

I grabbed Kate's hand and pulled her up from the seat dragging her over to the basement door. "Are you ready to meet wonder?" I asked as I unlocked the door and opened it while raising my eyebrows. "Yes, yes I am," she said as she quickly kissed me before I turned to walk down the steps. As we got to the bottom I took her hand again, and pulled her over to the dark room area of the room. She quickly brought her attention to the pictures that were hung around the room. "These are amazing, and so beautiful," she said as she looked around them in awe. She looked at a special picture that held the letters K and E in a hand. She smiled as she spoke, "Is this for us?" She asked pointing at the picture. "Yes, it is," I said as I smiled at her. Her face was left agape, but looked happy. "This, this is amazing," she exclaimed as she turned to me and grabbed hold of my face, and kissed me passionately. "You're welcome," I said as I kissed her back. "Do you wanna have fun now?" I asked with a smirk across my face while biting my lip wishing for the answer to be yes. "Yes, dorkems," She said with a smirk now placed upon her face. "Then let the fun begin," I said as I cupped her face and began to kiss her deeply this time with more lust evident. I began to slide my tongue over her lip asking for entrance, and it was gladly granted. Our tongues began to dance before they battled for dominance, me winning this time. With our lips still attached I began to move us towards my bed. We both parted and gasped for air and then I pushed Kate down onto the bed, and climbed atop of her. I continued to make out with her as my right hand cupped her face, and my other trailed up and down her stomach tracing random shapes. I parted my lips from hers and began to kiss down her neck. "You've become v-very dominant recently, I-I like it," Kate said beneath me, taking breaths between words due to my hand gripping her thy and grasping it aggressively. "Good," I said as I started to pull her shirt off. She helped pull her shirt off, and I threw it somewhere in the room. I sat straddled on top of Kate as she now began to strip me of my top, throwing it with hers somewhere within the room. I smirked at her, "Are you ready?" I asked looking for consent not wanting to go to far, or make her uncomfortable even though we had already had sex before. "Yeah, I am, are you?" She asked me looking up and down. Eventually her eyes focusing on my chest. "I am, I always will be with you, since you're so hot, and once again, sweetie, eyes up here," I said with a chuckle. "S-sorry," She said with a chuckle. "It's okay, it's cute," I said to her as I kissed her softly. I continued to kiss her, and I started to grasp her breasts slowly and softly. Doing so, she released a moan leaving her mouth agape and for me to enter my tongue. We stayed there making out constantly as I continued to grasp her breast. Parting from each other to get some air I sneaked my hands behind her back to unclasp her bra, slowly taking it off of her. I smiled as her boobs became evident, and were perky. "Have I told you how much I love your boobs?" I asked her with a chuckle as I grasped them and slightly kissed Kate, like a tiny peck and then smiled. She laughed, "No, but thank you," She said as she let an almost silent moan release as I brushed my fingers over her nipples. She moved her forehead inward brushing off mine and I could hear her breathing get heavier. "This needs to go," she said as she sneaked her hands behind me and unclasped my bra. I shuddered at the touch of her hands grazing over my breasts. "These need to go," I said as I pulled my hands to her jeans and went to unbutton them. She stopped my hand, "Let me," she said with a smile as she got up from the bed, and unbuttoned her jeans and slipped them off. This left her in only her underwear.

God she's beautiful, I continuously thought as she got back onto the bed, almost naked. I smiled at her, "God my girlfriend is so fucking hot," I said as I pushed her down, and straddled her waist. "Mine is too," She said as she pulled me down and kissed me. "Mmmm," I mumbled as she continued to kiss me, and started down my neck. "Baby, let me kiss down your neck, it's my turn to fuck you first," I said in a baby voice as I pushed her back down. I began to kiss down her neck roughly, and fast, cupping her boobs at the same time. I brought my lips down her collarbone, and started to brush my fingers over her nipples. Soon I brought my lips to her boobs, and began to suck, as well as sneaking an hand down to her core. Rubbing slowly while I sucked on her nipple. "Mmm," she mumbled as moans escaped her mouth from sudden contact. I brought my lips back up to hers, still rubbing her slowly over her panties. I kissed her and looked at her with a smirk, "What would you like me to do, sweetie?" I asked as I kissed her neck. "To stop teasing," she said with a chuckle. I smirked, "So then, would you want me to do this?" I asked as I slide my hand into her panties, cupping her and sliding my finger around her clit. Teasing her. "I-I mean, y-yeah, But not in a teasing way, g-god damnit Emaline," She said while breaking out laughing. I smiled, "You're adorable, I'll do as you please," I said as I began to rub her clit, slowly though. I could feel her arching her back as I did so, trying to get more friction off, and I began to hear moans as well. "A-are you g-going to go any f-faster?" She asked distressed. "Of course, sweetie," I said with a whisper into her ear which I know sent her over the edge, and I then picked up a pace. She was beginning to moan more, and so I decided to slip in a finger into her. "God, baby, you're so wet," I said again whispering into her ear. "Fuck," was all she said as I slid another finger into her. Slowly pulling in and out with my two fingers, as I used my thumb to rub her clit. "Do you like it when I fuck you?" I asked in the most innocent voice possible smirking. "Y-Yes," She said while I continued to pull in and out, picking up my pace, and going harder. "Good, sweetie," I said as I continued to do what I was doing until bringing her to an orgasm.

"God," She said as I came back up to the side of her and kissed her cheek. "I love you," I said as I caught my breath. "Let's just lay here, and cuddle," I said to her as I snuggle up into her side. "I love you too," she said as she put her chin atop of my head after kissing my forehead softly. "I love you more," I whispered as I began to drift off to sleep as I smiled. "Nah," was all I heard as I fell to sleep.

My eyes fluttered open, and I looked up to find a sleeping Kate. I smiled. I kissed her lips softly, "Hey baby," I said as she awoke. "Hey," She said to me and I smiled at hearing her voice again. "I missed you, and your beautiful voice," I said as I kissed her again. "We are literally right by each other Emaline," she said as she kissed me this time. "I know, I know, but still I missed you," I said with a chuckle and I kissed her lips again. "I also missed kissing you, and a lot of things," I said as I cupped her face and pecked her lips again. She smiled, "You're literally my dorkems," she said as she pulled me to lay on top of her. I smiled, "Yes, Yes I am, that's who I is," I exclaimed while I continued to repeatedly kiss her. "Have you been drinking?" She asked between my repetitive kisses. "Noooo, but we should, like naked and drunk are thee best combination," I said with a chuckle as I sat up on her. "Oh really?" She asked while she sat up and kissed me. "Yes, yes it is my lady," I said as I grabbed her hands and pulled her closer to me. "Yep, you're my dork, now let's get clothes on first because nobody else besides me is allowed to see you naked, and let's get drunk," she said with a smile, a protective smile. I smiled back at her, "Okay baby, you're really protective," I said as I kissed her. "I have to be, I can't let anyone steal you from me, because you're mine," she said as she looked at our hands then into my eyes. I just stared into her eyes as usual and got lost in them. "I am yours, and only yours," I said as I kissed her and chuckled. I already felt drunk as it was so we decided to get more beer, and drink more. We got dressed and she smiled at me as she grabbed hold of my hand. "Let's go get some beer," she said as we walked up the stairs and left the house. I smiled the whole time we were gone. I felt safe with her, safe and happy.

A/N: Hey Guys, it's finally out after 4 days, I'm terribly sorry, but I hope this chapter makes up for it, you got to see more of dominant Emaline, and protective Kate! Woohoo! But anyway thank y'all so damn much for 8k reads! Like holy crap guys. ~ Much Love Emery <3